Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I already move on...and my 8ksgd deposit to ah soon has vaporized to nothing since my jobs have not done for more than 3 months....I haf been low profile, scrimping here and there just to benefit Ah soon...

Anyway, I have move forward and carry on with my reno with other contractor. Personally, I find seashell attempt to gather ppl together to do reno together is seriously flaw and silly. Its better one who go for their own ousttanding job....dun wanna get into some argument in the end....then ended up as enemies....no hard feeling...but i find we all shld be responsible for our mistakes in believing Ah soon....

Evil aside....i hope those things done by ah soon and ah supporters will get karma....period.

Thankfully, you are the ONLY person here :D who thinks it is flawed and silly.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi Renotok, wind78, trevo

I think we are here to help them all sooner victim by giving them solution or lend them a listening ear. No pts shooting each other. Sooner supporter also all disappeared. Like previously when I post ah soon quote, got 1 joker post said he save 10k compare to all ID firm blah blah blah...... and I also kana left and right . I believe he jus lucky to get away with it. Can't imagine if he start to reno now was in this **** now. I dun wan to mention who is it.

Bro Renotok hope u can understand the members who are ah soon's prey are very stress now. Let give them some space to move ard and breathe.. Maybe those who claim save 10K ,20K, or 30K maybe within 1 yr the tile will came off due to more sand than cement. Not that I mean or wicked , no hard feeling to all. Anyone know for laying of flooring tile tbest is lay cement follow by white cement ontop of it for best result , but of cos it will cost more.

Cheers everyone

Dear Nobody,

If you have read our posts, you will know that renotok is the culprit, NOT us. I am a victim myself and I believe i have every right to tick someone off if IT is being unreasonable. Please address the right person. You should be ONLY addressing renotok and NOT wind or me.

Trevor

I already move on...and my 8ksgd deposit to ah soon has vaporized to nothing since my jobs have not done for more than 3 months....I haf been low profile, scrimping here and there just to benefit Ah soon...

Anyway, I have move forward and carry on with my reno with other contractor. Personally, I find seashell attempt to gather ppl together to do reno together is seriously flaw and silly. Its better one who go for their own ousttanding job....dun wanna get into some argument in the end....then ended up as enemies....no hard feeling...but i find we all shld be responsible for our mistakes in believing Ah soon....

Evil aside....i hope those things done by ah soon and ah supporters will get karma....period.

u say u paid 8K...u have any receipt anot? no hard feelings .. but u suddenly pop up and say this, we wonder what's your motive?

gathering together to ask for a quote is to hope to get more savings... jus like the theory of buying things in bulk. i dun think i m silly.............

besides dun care who recommeded ah soon to us, we did not point finger at the recommender when things goes wrong... ah soon was once good before... we never turn into enemies .... we are understanding and civilised people...

anyway, what goes around comes around...

Edited by seashell

U have moved on but they are a lot of other owners waiting for rectifications or touch up of tiles..whatever the tiler can do their

exposure will be lower ( be it small or big) btw we spoke to the tiler..he was paid (how much i dun know) but he did finished

all my rectifications with good workmanship.i dun speculate i just present the actual situation that i encountered..if u think i will get

karma then be it

The aim is to limit exposure (meaning no more money given but have work done) with Ah Soon not to promote pple to continue with him

pang pang, well said! no one will work for free that is for sure...

anyway a couple of workers i have talk to, have been working with ah soon for 10 over years, even some staff at the tileshop i have spoken to, also claimed to have work with ah soon for 10 over years, all said AH SOON never have this money issue before... i don't think they have the need to lie to me.. if 1 person tell me, i may not believe, but it is many many people telling me this...

all i can say is, every business got it's ups n downs... there are many good examples that quite big companines also closed down overnight and customers get back $0. the moment we choose to believe ah soon, we are taking a risk. fact is, whoever we choose, there's always a risk....

Edited by seashell

Sorry anybody knows or use this carpenter by the name of Ah Liu recommended by Ah Soon before? I've heard that another owner in CCK is also engaging this carpenter but I don't know who it is. Because if I were to engage him, I've got to pay a deposit of 40% of the total sum of the carpentry that is to be done. And I don't think its wise to do that after all the crazy things that have happened. Anybody got views/ knowledge or experience please kindly share with me? Please PM me if its not convenient. Thank you so much. :D

ah soon flooded my mbr parquet floor when do oing water-proofg test!!!!!!!!!!

damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :curse::curse: :curse:

:fire: :fire: :fire::fire: ah soon!!!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :

Please report to CASE.....this is getting madness....

ah soon flooded my mbr parquet floor when do oing water-proofg test!!!!!!!!!!

damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :furious: :furious: :furious:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :curse::curse: :curse:

:fire: :fire: :fire::fire: ah soon!!!!! :fire: :fire: :fire: :fire: :

Hi Fini, i went to your place last saturday to quarrel with ah soon bro (ah dai), it's becos ah soon say he wanna settle with me, i ask where is he and he told me in Yio Chu Kang. He didn't ask me to go there.

i happen to go to ur place before to take the laminates catalog from ah soon, i wanted to confront him there because he is too draggy. This is why i ended up going to your place. If the management complain about me and ah dai quarreling, i want to say Sorry to you, i dun mean it. Ah Soon never ask me to go ur place.

Hi Nobody,

Thanks for your concerns..as for the tiling..for my place he did lay cement first followed by white cement. As my previous posts my tiler

Ah Hwa is going to a new house today..hopefully one of the owners here can get some work done..Ah Hwa is a good guy

At least he did not skip that parts. Cheers .....

pangpang.....

ah hwa oso need to eat.....u think ppl will do free whole day????? if wanna lay tiles, might as well lay on his own house tiles?!!!!

U have moved on but they are a lot of other owners waiting for rectifications or touch up of tiles..whatever the tiler can do their

exposure will be lower ( be it small or big) btw we spoke to the tiler..he was paid (how much i dun know) but he did finished

all my rectifications with good workmanship.i dun speculate i just present the actual situation that i encountered..if u think i will get

karma then be it

The aim is to limit exposure (meaning no more money given but have work done) with Ah Soon not to promote pple to continue with him

recommending and defending their own contractor will get karma when their contractor didn't give them problems?! Then better not come to renotalk because no one should promote the stuff they buy or the people they hired...

Hi Nobody,

Thanks for your concerns..as for the tiling..for my place he did lay cement first followed by white cement. As my previous posts my tiler

Ah Hwa is going to a new house today..hopefully one of the owners here can get some work done..Ah Hwa is a good guy

pangpang.....

ah hwa oso need to eat.....u think ppl will do free whole day????? if wanna lay tiles, might as well lay on his own house tiles?!!!!

I think we are here to help them all sooner victim by giving them solution or lend them a listening ear. No pts shooting each other. Sooner supporter also all disappeared. Like previously when I post ah soon quote, got 1 joker post said he save 10k compare to all ID firm blah blah blah...... and I also kana left and right . I believe he jus lucky to get away with it. Can't imagine if he start to reno now was in this **** now. I dun wan to mention who is it.

Bro Renotok hope u can understand the members who are ah soon's prey are very stress now. Let give them some space to move ard and breathe.. Maybe those who claim save 10K ,20K, or 30K maybe within 1 yr the tile will came off due to more sand than cement. Not that I mean or wicked , no hard feeling to all. Anyone know for laying of flooring tile tbest is lay cement follow by white cement ontop of it for best result , but of cos it will cost more.

Cheers everyone

Hi Nobody,

Cheers everyone

Cheers everyone

How i wish they still continue do *Agak2x

In my situation, the unpaid workers broke the tiles !!!

they cannot break the tiles jus like that, u can call the police...

if it is Ah soon owe them money, they should go find ah soon, nothing to do with u!!!