Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

True to what the good people here described. They have good after sales service. I guessed thats where they hold their reputation.

not just after sales....before sales too :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Any v satisfied customer of Ho Bee dont mind show flat their just renovated home for me to see?

Wld like to see their carpentry, tiling and toiletry works.

On the verge of signing up with them now.

Thanks and cheers :)

Edited by ttyy

ehhh...mint u still haben decide on te reno co yet ah? still goin ard house seeing? :jawdrop:

not yet. i stopped for a while, cos i went overseas for about a month.

Hmm.. i wonder if is ok to ask Patrick to come my house to drill some holes. :yamseng:

Any ideas?

can try calling him lor(if you expect free), if not prepare to pay some $$$.

depends on his mood... !!

hi lucas,

hv you complete your reno? any pics to share? i will be doin minor reno like L-box & wardrobe also. no tiling is required. how much is your reno cost? care to share? thanks!

most likely will be calling patrick tonite and arrange him to go to the actual site to take measurement on Thursday.

yday went to lorenzo to take a look at the sofa with my husband. we wanted to buy a new leather sofa. but were so lost after testing on few sofas. in the end cannot decide whether to buy 3+2 or L-shape sofa. sigh...

getting soooo excited abt my new hse :)

Hi Ralph,

I did L-Box, air-con and quite alot of carpentry. Total cost me abt 16K. I can take some pics, but yet to figure out how to upload into this forum. :rolleyes:

For my case, both my wife and myself are extremely satisfied with Ho Bee's services, be it Patrick or Ah Keong.

Congrats for your new home!!

Hello guys!! I haven't been posting for a while. But i would like to share that my experience with Patrick overall has been a positive one. The only thing is... I feel that sometimes we need to call him and push a bit because he is quite busy.

Anyway, we are finally starting the reno some time next week. I can't wait!

Also just curious, want to ask if you guys actually had to go to different suppliers to check out the tiles and must decide on what tiles you want to use BEFORE Patrick starts the hacking? Cuz that was what he told me to do... ask me to see tiles and tell him first.

Lastly... once the reno started, did you have to add money here and there? Due to things that both you and Patrick overlook? Can share with me what are some of the "hidden" costs or would Patrick usually have already brought all the issues out on the table before he starts? Thanks!

tiles - just go balestier road, or the building opposite IMM(behind nagai nitto) www.sbh.com.sg

add money here and there = patrick so far didnt overlook...it's us who wants more things to be done :dunno:

hidden cost - the reason why patrick didnt even have to do advertisements is becos of his ironclad reputation for being HONEST. No hidden cost, thats also why some pple felt patrick's price is higher than others(those with hidden cost of cos LOOKS cheap).

Hi Ralph,

I did L-Box, air-con and quite alot of carpentry. Total cost me abt 16K. I can take some pics, but yet to figure out how to upload into this forum. ;)

For my case, both my wife and myself are extremely satisfied with Ho Bee's services, be it Patrick or Ah Keong.

Congrats for your new home!!

long time no post here.. hehe..

faster post photos lah.. use photobucket! then post links here. . :furious:

thumbs up for pactrick and ah keong. :dunno:

btw, any one have contacts for contractor that repair windows??? Haiz, one of my windows unable to open. :(

btw, any one have contacts for contractor that repair windows??? Haiz, one of my windows unable to open. :dunno:

Ya i got this contractor call patrick lor, you might want to call him? whahahaha

Ya i got this contractor call patrick lor, you might want to call him? whahahaha

ai yo.. he recify before and say better to ask window experts to take a look..

Argh! i dunno why suddenly cannot open. Tried to push open also cannot. :dunno: Scare the windows fall off, if use too much strenght. :furious: