Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newbiexx

Lightings.com.sg Any One Bought From Them

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Bought it in lightings.com.sg, somehwere in Balestier Road...

the main shop is beside a busstop, beside the busstop is a chinese temple.

the main shop is also 2 shops away from Strass Lightings

Just bought things again from Lightings.com.sg. Prefer the main outlet to the branch as i feel Cliff is a better salesman. Couldn't find the ideal lights for my dining table and Cliff came up with a solution for me.

I buy my whole house lights and self collection today.

I bought the downlights that you have, but its $25 per light, Osram. and the colour is black lining.

oh why diff of pricing ah? but my is white lining. my lights will be delivery today, hope everything is fine =) the salesman haven't take collect the balance amount with me leh wahaha....

Aiyo the salesman mess up my order :( dining light wrong, bedroom light short of one, downlight all give me wrong bulk haiz..... do you think can change it for whether aday?

I found a shop selling v6 at $270 at geylang on one of the recommended shops in renotalk, mother and son team.

Can pm me the address ?? thanks alot

From the comments here, lighting.com.sg seems cheap & good service. However do we need to bargain to get a good price or is the price fixed fixed??

From the comments here, lighting.com.sg seems cheap & good service. However do we need to bargain to get a good price or is the price fixed fixed??

I just bought my lights from them last weekend. No bargaining, fixed price.

Stuff was delivered to my place during the week. Very efficient.

But then, I realised the set of hanging pendant lights which I purchased dont suit the scheme in the rest of the house and would like to let go of it.

They are still brand new in the packaging, unopened.

Bought from lightings.com.sg at $214. Willing to let go at slightly lower for those on a budget.

Not sure how to post the pict but its listed on the website http://www.lightings.com.sg/deco.html

Look for the set of 3 "Hanging Pendants" on the right of the big black "Birdcage Hanging Pendant" on the 11th row of pictures.

If you are keen but would prefer me to send you a pict of it, do PM me.

Edited by skunkykatz

I got all my lights from this shop.

Very good service and price. Dont have to waste time going up and down Balestier road looking for best price.

Had a defective buld..they came to my home and replaced. Rest all fixtures working fine.

Look for Kelvin at their new showroom in Balestier Point.

I also bought from them for the whole house lights and fan.Before I went this shop,I look around many shops.After i decided to buy from them because price is cheaper than other shops.

Got my downlights from them. Defective units were exchanged readily. Was served well by Damien in their newer outlet.

Highly recommended.

Edited by boxerfan

Side track abit.

i read this somewhere

"Simply put, the process for emitting light in CFL's uses far less electricity than incandescent light bulbs - 75% less to be exact. While energy saving lightbulbs need more energy to get jump started - hence the slight delay it takes for them to warm up - the actual transmission of electricity is far more efficient at keeping the bulb brightly lit. Precisely, it is the use of a ballast that helps regulate the flow of electricity. Older models of energy saving light bulbs used a magnetic ballast for this purpose, which incidentally, produced a slightly annoying buzzing sound. The energy saving light bulbs of today, however, use an electronic ballast, which produce no buzzing noise at all."

The salesperson was telling me their downlight comes with Australia Ballast. But is there really the need for the ballast when we use energy saving lightbulbs? Anyone to enlighten me?

I also bought from www.Lightings.com.sg

Shall post my quote here to save others the problem of going there just to get quotes.

Downlights - 2*13 ATCO OSRAM at $19 each (including casing)

Kitchen lights - 50W at $46 each

Studyroom - 50W at $50

Price are fixed and delivery is at $18. Please check their lighting as soon as you can as we requested to change some lights twice. We didn't had any problems changing the lights but if possible, pay the $18 as they would change and deliver them to your place if the lights have any problems. No issues when changing the lights, almost no questions asked. =)

do note that prices listed in lightings.com.sg doesn't include delivery.

we visited lightings.com.sg over the weekend and were impressed by the transparent and reasonable prices - for downlights - they list 2 prices for either premium bulb & ballasts or budget bulb & ballasts (we were told by a salesperson from another shop it makes a world of difference, particularly cos ballasts are very troublesome to chance if defective).

however, we ended up ordering our downlights from another shop recommended by a colleague of mine, they matched the price listed (just a dollar difference per light) at lightings.com.sg and included delivery.

we have not received delivery tho, so mayhaps will try to update when we have received delivery of these lights we ordered ;)

Edited by joko