Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newbiexx

Lightings.com.sg Any One Bought From Them

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Guest Goobii
:o there's a price guarantee?

how does it work?

I bought my baby colorful fan @ lightings.com.sg for $320.

The following next day I saw another shop @ Level 3 IMM selling at $260 instead. Of course, I go back and bang table about it and they match price for price minus $60 and give 10% cheaper on top of the difference so is about $66 difference.

Therefore $320 - $66 = $254.

This is how their 110% price guarantee works... (No place cheaper than theirs...)

Anyway for purchase in lightings.com.sg you need to pay in full therefore the difference of $66, I use it to purchase a $68 snake side lamp and top up only $2 for it.

Another shop offered me $388 for the V6.

Lighting.com.sg offered me $399.

both prices are without installation or delivery.

so much for cheap prices :(

Hmm just a difference for $10...

I think for me I will just forget about it...so far I am pleased with their services and all my lights are delivered promptly to my place today. My electrician will be installing the lights by tomorrow so shall see whether all of them work tomorrow.

I bought my baby colorful fan @ lightings.com.sg for $320.

The following next day I saw another shop @ Level 3 IMM selling at $260 instead. Of course, I go back and bang table about it and they match price for price minus $60 and give 10% cheaper on top of the difference so is about $66 difference.

Therefore $320 - $66 = $254.

This is how their 110% price guarantee works... (No place cheaper than theirs...)

Anyway for purchase in lightings.com.sg you need to pay in full therefore the difference of $66, I use it to purchase a $68 snake side lamp and top up only $2 for it.

OMG........... I just bought the colourful fan for my son's room.

Should I go back to them? argh...............

Hmm just a difference for $10...

I think for me I will just forget about it...so far I am pleased with their services and all my lights are delivered promptly to my place today. My electrician will be installing the lights by tomorrow so shall see whether all of them work tomorrow.

Hi, how much your electrician charge you for the installation of each light ? I'm looking for a electrician to install my lights. Tia

Hi, how much your electrician charge you for the installation of each light ? I'm looking for a electrician to install my lights. Tia

Hmm, I know altogether my electrical works is ard 1.5k...but I did some re-wiring plus installation of new switches and lights...so now sure how much they charge just for installing lights...

oh. they don't refund cash??!! so I I don't have anything to buy still have to die die get something....not fair lei

haha interestingly just now they called up my husband and told him that they are writing a cheque to refund us for the V6 fan...cos apparently the manufacturer is now selling the fan at a lower price so they are refunding us the price difference of around $38 via check...but need to go down there to collect.

haha interestingly just now they called up my husband and told him that they are writing a cheque to refund us for the V6 fan...cos apparently the manufacturer is now selling the fan at a lower price so they are refunding us the price difference of around $38 via check...but need to go down there to collect.

Oh.. that's so nice of them hor.. so how much is the fan now?

can't believe it .... They actually call u to "pay" u ... instead of u looking for them

Seem like their 110% gurantee really work .....

can't believe it .... They actually call u to "pay" u ... instead of u looking for them

Seem like their 110% gurantee really work .....

Haha yea lor...I find it unbelievable also...first time such thing happens to me, usually it is the other way round

lightings.com has called me last night & informed us that they will refund the difference to us.

wow....... their service is really good & efficient. I don't think many companies can do this.

Sigh my fave light from them failed to light up! :( :( The electrician put it up this evening and it lighted up for a few seconds then turned off suddenly. The electrician has checked and said it is part of the light problem cos even when he replaced the bulb with a new one, the lite still refused to light up :(

Just called lightings.com.sg and they said they will be looking into the matter, hopefully they will replace the lamp soon.