Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
newbiexx

Lightings.com.sg Any One Bought From Them

With prices like this...I dont know how other shops can compete with Lightings.com ??

Unless there is some catch about quality, I see no reason why one should pay the premium at other shops.

For a simple things like square PLC light 2x13W Osram + Atco(Oz) ballast...some shops ask upto 45$$$

Its crazy difference when one can get it here for 21$. How do those other shops justify such high price ???

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Does lightings.com.sg provide installation services as well? if i'm looking just to install one pendant light for the dining area in my false ceiling, about how much would that cost, from your experience?

I think most shops provide you contact of some electrician they know. Electrician prices should be standard.

So installation is not an issue.

Does lightings.com.sg provide installation services as well? if i'm looking just to install one pendant light for the dining area in my false ceiling, about how much would that cost, from your experience?

i got my lights from another shop plus this shop.

however installation was arranged by my id.

but i understand from the 1st shop that i bought bulk of my purchases, the installation cost is $35 for 1st light, subsequent at $8 each provided installating min. 20 lights. my id charged me $25 per light.

With prices like this...I dont know how other shops can compete with Lightings.com ??

Unless there is some catch about quality, I see no reason why one should pay the premium at other shops.

For a simple things like square PLC light 2x13W Osram + Atco(Oz) ballast...some shops ask upto 45$$$

Its crazy difference when one can get it here for 21$. How do those other shops justify such high price ???

this is something rachel and me wondering too .

Guess it's one of the reason Y lighting.com.sg is so popular just after a few month of opening

I just went there today...

hmmm I tot I will be getting from them base on their wholesale pricing...

seriously, the price might be cheap but they have limited designs compared to other shops.

(walk the shops of balsteria, you will know)

I only like the Ice Cube light from the shop.

As I am getting light for my whole house. I will get the quotation from different shops, another shop offer $100 lesser den lighting.com. (might not be the same model BUT with much much more varieties to choose from)

Other shop is you buy more, they cut more, Lightings.com is wholesale price, buy more also no further discounts, so, if you are buying quite alot, might not be ideal to get from them, less designs also.

Edited by Zio

I just bought almost all my lights from them yesterday lolz....paid a total of $923 :o

But their price is cheap..we saw other lights which are similar in other shops before (we went to quite a few shops in Balestier Road before) selling at almost double the price we got it for...

And zio, you are right that they do not have as many choices as the other bigger shops along that road...but maybe it happens that they seem to have the types of lights I am looking for! :D

They have ***** for ceiling fans as well...bought this one at around 400, to be placed in living room:

9022_919268710990_1901117_52401681_35717

and getting this one for study room:

9022_919268715980_1901117_52401682_65498

almost bought that sunflower! decided not to buy because i don't plan to put ceiling fan on any of the rooms. but it's so cute!

Yup it is! We almost wanted to get it yesterday but decided to think about it first before getting. When we got home we couldn't seem to get it out of our mind and decided to just go ahead and get it haha...

To cover for the cost we will just do away with the air cond for living room and study room...will save more electricity this way :D

I also got lights for the living room and 2 bedrooms from them. The 2 lights for the living room got some problems with the heads to connect and thus exchanged to another different design cause we got no confidence in the 2 lights. Service wise is considered good and their lights are quite cheap. Wholesale price but better to check thru the lights when delivered cause we found 1 glass tube which is of a much more thinner quality compared to the rest of the glass tubes,so for us is QC Failed. But able to exchange for another new one so not so bad. ;)

9022_919268710990_1901117_52401681_35717

and getting this one for study room:

9022_919268715980_1901117_52401682_65498

Oh.. saw them at the shop yesterday. We were doubtful of the strength of wind generated but when they switched them on, :thumbs up: very good ah..

The sunflower on was about 1-2 metre away, yet we can feel the wind.

The V6 one is really quiet and strong.

But both very ex. :P Thinking of getting the Fanco FF9 one. They quoted me 210 nett with regulator and installation. Not bad! :good:

Oh.. saw them at the shop yesterday. We were doubtful of the strength of wind generated but when they switched them on, :thumbs up: very good ah..

The sunflower on was about 1-2 metre away, yet we can feel the wind.

The V6 one is really quiet and strong.

But both very ex. :P Thinking of getting the Fanco FF9 one. They quoted me 210 nett with regulator and installation. Not bad! :good:

Yup, we were also pleasantly surprised by the strength of the wind generated by the fans. That's why decided to get the V6 straight away. Most probably will be going down again this weekend to place the order for the sunflower fan.