Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

We open and close no problem lolx.

Hard to say cuz haben use it for months, not easy to give reviews on this lolx.

Ya true true anyway me insist on top hung lah since i dun like to have the tracks below step on it very painful de

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi nekorin and worldangel,

Your reno progress is looking good. Did you get the re-quote for the rotating basket and the pull-out basket at your kitchen cabinet?

Currently I'm getting the quote from Hobee and ID Note. Interested in this kind of basket in kitchen cabinet too. So I would like to know how much will Patrick charge this.

Hi Batman,

For purchase the promo package at Cellini, $1998 include delivery and assembly fee? May I know how long can we ask Cellini to keep the purchase because I'm not yet getting my new house key and of course the time for renovation too. Do you think they allow to hold the items for 4mths?

Your reno progress is looking good. Did you get the re-quote for the rotating basket and the pull-out basket at your kitchen cabinet?

Currently I'm getting the quote from Hobee and ID Note. Interested in this kind of basket in kitchen cabinet too. So I would like to know how much will Patrick charge this.

Hi Batman,

For purchase the promo package at Cellini, $1998 include delivery and assembly fee? May I know how long can we ask Cellini to keep the purchase because I'm not yet getting my new house key and of course the time for renovation too. Do you think they allow to hold the items for 4mths?

I heard the pull out basket is 100+ each, the rotating basket ard 150...

Ya true true anyway me insist on top hung lah since i dun like to have the tracks below step on it very painful de

Haha same here...I also dun like to step on the bottom tracks.

My working day starts liaoz...have to go so far until Aljunied sigh...but maybe a blessing in disguise...because just a few metres away I spotted Tangs Warehouse Sale going on until this Thursday! Shall drop by later to see if there is anything good to get :P

Haha same here...I also dun like to step on the bottom tracks.

My working day starts liaoz...have to go so far until Aljunied sigh...but maybe a blessing in disguise...because just a few metres away I spotted Tangs Warehouse Sale going on until this Thursday! Shall drop by later to see if there is anything good to get :P

Wah so early you online de ah ?

eh do you guys kena arrow to whichever school they like or you station there means whole life will be there de ? :unsure:

Wah so early you online de ah ?

eh do you guys kena arrow to whichever school they like or you station there means whole life will be there de ? :unsure:

Wife outside liaoz, I take over :D

The initial 3 years is kana arrowed to a school de. After that can request to change to another school.

Hi Batman,

Can hold up to 6 month . Mine , i hold for 3 month + near 4 :)

Wife outside liaoz, I take over :D

The initial 3 years is kana arrowed to a school de. After that can request to change to another school.

oh okie anyway me cannot be teacher lah else every now and then you will read in newspaper "Students bash by teacher" Wahahahahaha :lol:

Wah so good....SH IT i should have gone cellini and take a look :(

should go should go .... as i always say .... their quality and services are really GOOD :)

Can hold up to 6 month . Mine , i hold for 3 month + near 4 :)

Wah I didn't know can hold for that long O.O. Should have got my stuff from there :o

oh okie anyway me cannot be teacher lah else every now and then you will read in newspaper "Students bash by teacher" Wahahahahaha :lol:

I think if I'm a teacher the students will climb over my head loh. Nowadays the students alot cmi.

should go should go .... as i always say .... their quality and services are really GOOD :)

aiya stupid me bought my sofa on impulse liao kena con :curse:

maybe i will go cellini and scout for my dinning table

love their dining table as mine previous table also bought from them :)

Edited by coffee_o

I think if I'm a teacher the students will climb over my head loh. Nowadays the students alot cmi.

Ya thats why i think i will smack them lor in fact its the parents who like to complain thats makes the teacher's job difficult le

Should I head down to the new house to see what is done today?~~~

*looks at his piling work....* :unsure:

Why not ? if you're free, just drop by lah moreove its not very far from you rite ?

aiya stupid me bought my sofa on impulse liao kena con :curse:

maybe i will go cellini and scout for my dinning table

love their dining table as mine previous table also bought from them :)

where u buy yr sofa from ? maybe u can change item from that shop ?