Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

where u buy yr sofa from ? maybe u can change item from that shop ?

No le it's ok lah i just hope delivery no hiccups

do not wish to have any dealings with the shop le

but cant comment whether if they're gd or not yet since I only heard lousy comment from them and not personal experience :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Ya thats why i think i will smack them lor in fact its the parents who like to complain thats makes the teacher's job difficult le

Why not ? if you're free, just drop by lah moreove its not very far from you rite ?

Yea, now schools operate like customer service center, where the customers are the parents. Kids are the 'products to be serviced with TLC', little small matter they complain like it is end of the world like that... haiz.

Yeah not far, I always schedule my lunch around that area de haha. 888plaza so freaking near.

Anyone here has done up their shelves like this?

I want this so much sia, this will be one of the next in line for me once my wallet recharges from its damage lolx.

dreamshelves01.jpg

See the ultra compart structure with handles in beech color?

dreamshelves02.jpg

It opens up like that. Really wow.... :o

I want this so much sia, this will be one of the next in line for me once my wallet recharges from its damage lolx.

dreamshelves01.jpg

dreamshelves02.jpg

wah so many comic .... yr house ?

dreamshelves01.jpg

dreamshelves02.jpg

i like but wifey wont agree maybe next house bah :(

Got 1 chinese quote "tong shi tian ya lun luo ren" ha .... my comic now park at one small conner inside my storeroom

wah so many comic .... yr house ?

Nope not my house.

My collection only 2 bookcases nia.

room06.jpg

They are now packed in standard cardboard boxes from the movers, around 4 boxes like that.

I want it too but wallet hole too big liaoz

dreamshelves01.jpg

dreamshelves02.jpg

Wah this is so cool :dribble:

But dun think it's cheap to do the slide out though

Wah this is so cool :dribble:

But dun think it's cheap to do the slide out though

I did ask quite a number of contractors to quote me for this. But too bad at that time I didn't have the Hero yet, so they didn't get to see these pictures.

Some of them said "It is impossible to have a roller book case", others pondered about the "technology needed to make it work". Think not many people in SG have done up this kind of shelves ba.

So in the end, all of the quote for my renovation I got, all conveniently missed out this bookcase carpentry lolx.

Edited by Nekorin

I did ask quite a number of contractors to quote me for this. But too bad at that time I didn't have the Hero yet, so they didn't get to see these pictures.

Some of them said "It is impossible to have a roller book case", others pondered about the "technology needed to make it work". Think not many people in SG have done up this kind of shelves ba.

So in the end, all of the quote for my renovation I got, all conveniently missed out this bookcase carpentry lolx.

it will look great and not bulky if your room has an indent in one corner with the beam on top so that you can do a full size book shelves like this to flush with the walls

but 1 thing to take not is the dust that collects along the track. Will it jam the roller ? :unsure:

Wah so early you online de ah ?

eh do you guys kena arrow to whichever school they like or you station there means whole life will be there de ? :unsure:

Just got home after a long, long day. Still got two more tiring days to go sigh.

Went to Tangs Warehouse Sale also but nothing much there. Some of the quilt cover sets selling at a cheap price but not much choices...

Just got home after a long, long day. Still got two more tiring days to go sigh.

Went to Tangs Warehouse Sale also but nothing much there. Some of the quilt cover sets selling at a cheap price but not much choices...

Eh my fav place to buy such stuff is robinson sales or john little lah its the same hahaha

got 1 silk quilt cover set at $89 original price is $400 plus love the bedsheet but too bad my new bed gotten buy new ones again cos my old bed is queen size nia sigh..... :(

Eh my fav place to buy such stuff is robinson sales or john little lah its the same hahaha

got 1 silk quilt cover set at $89 original price is $400 plus love the bedsheet but too bad my new bed gotten buy new ones again cos my old bed is queen size nia sigh..... :(

Yea hor John Little got sell...forgot to take a look there :bangwall:

Will drop by there tomorrow to see if got any good deal...

Thanks Simon for your info, by the way does the $1998 including delivery and the assembly labour fee?

6mths is really good, think I can find a time to pay a visit at cellini.

Wah....Nekorin, the shelves is really impressive. I would like to have a display shelves too for my toys. Saw IKEA has one full glass standing display shelves but I don't like it has many lobang here and there so will attract dust inside. For the lazy ppl like me, just hope i do not need to always open the display shelves to clean the items inside. Anyone can recommend a good and cheap one?

last time my bridal shop also using this type of pull out wardrobe to keep the wedding gown .