Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Complain to their customer service already...but still caused us a lot of unnecessary hassle lor...

aiyo thats the problem with SG service sector simply bo chup ! ! 8|

anyway hope you're happy with the furniture you got from them :)

remember to take photo after everything is settled hor :D

We are happy with everything else except for the sofa...

So tomolo they will be coming over to bring back the sofa...

then after that we have to go down tampines again to get a new one...

waste time...

We are happy with everything else except for the sofa...

So tomolo they will be coming over to bring back the sofa...

then after that we have to go down tampines again to get a new one...

waste time...

aiyah it's very common le but ikea service is consider better as compared to some other shops le

just hate the fact that i as a customer has to collect and push the heavy furniture by ourself whereas the staff standing ard chatting :curse:

aiyah it's very common le but ikea service is consider better as compared to some other shops le

just hate the fact that i as a customer has to collect and push the heavy furniture by ourself whereas the staff standing ard chatting :curse:

Yea lor...

My sis in law who went wif us also shocked...said how come her brother (my hubby) had to push all the heavy stuff by himself. And it is really heavy stuff...all the long wood planks for the bookcases (we have a total of 4 tall bookcases) plus display cabinet and various other items...

The salesperson even asked us to push the sofa by ourselves! :curse:

Lucky they got the 'no question ask return policy' hope u can get a better sofa soon.

That day I wan to buy the book shelve also same thing. All stack up, no staff willing to help. I got to carry down with my friend . The staff jus stand there chit chatting. Actually if u using their delivery services, u don't need to carry the stuff to the cashier right ?

Lucky they got the 'no question ask return policy' hope u can get a better sofa soon.

That day I wan to buy the book shelve also same thing. All stack up, no staff willing to help. I got to carry down with my friend . The staff jus stand there chit chatting. Actually if u using their delivery services, u don't need to carry the stuff to the cashier right ?

Yea we using their delivery service. But the staff told us that only certain items we dun need to self push to the counter, the rest which can be found in their warehouse there need to find them ourselves and push them to the counter.

Think that is one of the black sheeps ba. Some of the customer service ppl I spoke to today (at IKEA Alexander) are very friendly.

Hehe confirm will take photo de... but too bad many of the photos taken today are too blur. Will take more photos tomorrow when the 'wrong' ikea sofa is taken away. :D

oic...then e 3M 'film' is not for u liao. sorry :(

cos this 3M 'film' (called DI-NOC) is just like the usual to laminate/ wall-paper (that most of us are familiar to).

e only diff is that it is water-proof and can even be used in bathrooms! of cos, the best product is only as good

as e applicator. and hence no ID firms out there does it :) to ur question, it is really BIG, it comes in rolls which

r 10s of metres. hehe :D it can even be used to wrap around furniture to give it a total different look. just imagine

a very normal n budget looking coffee table like LACK fr Ikea can b transformed by giving it a new look :P

http://www.dinocfilm.com/

http://www.3m.com/intl/PH/downloads/Dinoc.pdf

I see. Sighz.

Today I called my contractor regarding the wall beside the sink too. Sad to say that we have no other choice to 'water-proof it' currently besides to either

1) Tile the area

2) Install aluminium/glass splash back.

:(