Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Ha..ha...talk about vacuum cleaner...I dun think I will ever need to buy one liao...I am using the Rainbow brand...cost me $3k plus (cut throat) bought when my boy is born...9 years liao still bery powerful...

This is the last thing I ever consider to buy when shopping...but I recommend philips or better ones from this brand Dyson...

Haha my MIL also spent thousands on her vacuum cleaner! Maybe it is the same brand as yours lol :D

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hehe...

want to get some recommendations here: for vacuum cleaner, which brand is good?

I'm using hitachi, few hundred nia

actually me thought of getting a steam and full of functions kind of vacuum cleaner but realised that sometimes those are very huge and difficult to drag ard

thats why i fear that it will be a white elephant after awhile leh hahahaha :P

I'm using hitachi, few hundred nia

actually me thought of getting a steam and full of functions kind of vacuum cleaner but realised that sometimes those are very huge and difficult to drag ard

thats why i fear that it will be a white elephant after awhile leh hahahaha :P

Yea lor...I see my MIL one very heavy to bring ard...tink I will stop using it after a while haha...

Currently eyeing this model:

Samsung%20SC9540%20Silencio%20Halo%20Sty

Samsung Silencio - supposed to be quiet when it is doing its work...tried it out in Best Denki at IMM last weekend and it's very easy to use not to mention very silent...

Yea vouchers are god-sent in this kinda situation lol. Though there was once upon a time when I would get offended if people give me vouchers as gifts... :P

Haha same here!! I always feel that vouchers are purchased because one does not know what the other pax wants. So vouchers are abit bo-sim like that.

But in this case, I'll much prefer vouchers to items that I dun need or want or like. hehheee

Haha same here!! I always feel that vouchers are purchased because one does not know what the other pax wants. So vouchers are abit bo-sim like that.

But in this case, I'll much prefer vouchers to items that I dun need or want or like. hehheee

haha same same! I used to tell my friends: dun ever give me vouchers for my birthday!

Now if they want to give me vouchers for Courts or Harvey Norman, i will be more than happy to accept! :P

Yea lor...I see my MIL one very heavy to bring ard...tink I will stop using it after a while haha...

Currently eyeing this model:

Samsung%20SC9540%20Silencio%20Halo%20Sty

Samsung Silencio - supposed to be quiet when it is doing its work...tried it out in Best Denki at IMM last weekend and it's very easy to use not to mention very silent...

Wah chio leh how much how much ? looks expensive leh

haha same same! I used to tell my friends: dun ever give me vouchers for my birthday!

Now if they want to give me vouchers for Courts or Harvey Norman, i will be more than happy to accept! :P

Eh ? i welcome vouchers so ladies if you guys do not like it i can always sacrifice and get it from you

Angel i know you stay far far but no prob i can stil go down and get it from you leh just let me know hehehehe :P

Hehe, it's either we're flexible or we're becoming more auntie. :P

Wah chio leh how much how much ? looks expensive leh

Eh ? i welcome vouchers so ladies if you guys do not like it i can always sacrifice and get it from you

Angel i know you stay far far but no prob i can stil go down and get it from you leh just let me know hehehehe :P

Ya man, the vacuum cleaner looks very chio and ex.

Nah, how can we give unwanted gifts to kopi-o? *eyes big big* That's too bo-sim! We'll just sacrifice and use finish the vouchers ourselves. :P

Hehe, it's either we're flexible or we're becoming more auntie. :P

Ya man, the vacuum cleaner looks very chio and ex.

Nah, how can we give unwanted gifts to kopi-o? *eyes big big* That's too bo-sim! We'll just sacrifice and use finish the vouchers ourselves. :P

huh ? so sad :( me seriously do not mind vouchers leh best is those with denomination in hundred or fifty de hahahahaha :P

huh ? so sad :( me seriously do not mind vouchers leh best is those with denomination in hundred or fifty de hahahahaha :P

*whistling and pretending to look elsewhere*

u are wrong...human also like that..

*whistle and pretend to look elsewhere too!!* :P

Wah bro win already lor dun forget you still need my help reagrding your wife's valentines day gift leh hehehehehe :P