Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Wah the specs make me drool sia :o

Yeah the OS really kills the phone, and does it have multi-touch screen like the iphone or hero?

Hmm I didn't engage an ID to do my renovation, we use contractor :3

The basket is sourced by our contractor de, now waiting for him to come up with the list and prices of all the extra stuff we wanted not in the initial quotation.

all along i thought the unit is done by an ID. care to share who the contractor was ?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Yeah the OS really kills the phone, and does it have multi-touch screen like the iphone or hero?

Ya man and i hates symbian, so many stuff unable to install and hangs too if thats the case i might as well get WM which is better

The basket is sourced by our contractor de, now waiting for him to come up with the list and prices of all the extra stuff we wanted not in the initial quotation.

eh bro can ask your contractor where he got the basket for you ? thinking of getting one also hehehe :P

VO is the scariest part after your reno completes as you will never know how much as you happily add this and add that hahahaha :lol:

Yeah sure. I'll ask him where he got it. IKEA got see this too fyi. :3

Now i'm quite scared that I'll go overbudget for the renovation le, told my contractor to consolidate all the extra stuff till now so I can see how much extra I need to pay. Haven't receive any reply from him yet.

Yeah sure. I'll ask him where he got it. IKEA got see this too fyi. :3

Now i'm quite scared that I'll go overbudget for the renovation le, told my contractor to consolidate all the extra stuff till now so I can see how much extra I need to pay. Haven't receive any reply from him yet.

Ya i saw it too but i find ikea turning basket like cannot tahan heavy stuff leh so i was looking at alternatives lor hehehe :D

Ya man and i hates symbian, so many stuff unable to install and hangs too if thats the case i might as well get WM which is better

eh bro can ask your contractor where he got the basket for you ? thinking of getting one also hehehe :P

VO is the scariest part after your reno completes as you will never know how much as you happily add this and add that hahahaha :lol:

i think I saw the rotating tray at poh joo before.

Ya i saw it too but i find ikea turning basket like cannot tahan heavy stuff leh so i was looking at alternatives lor hehehe :D

Me too I wonder whether the baskets can handle stuff like big pots. But it does looks sturdy compared to the plastic tray ikea sells.

i think I saw the rotating tray at poh joo before.

Oh okie thanks bro will go have a look :D

Me too I wonder whether the baskets can handle stuff like big pots. But it does looks sturdy compared to the plastic tray ikea sells.

Ya lor cos pots are the stuff we seldom use and we usually will chuck it in one corner like the one using the rotating basket so hope it can withstand the weight

Oh okie thanks bro will go have a look :D

Ya lor cos pots are the stuff we seldom use and we usually will chuck it in one corner like the one using the rotating basket so hope it can withstand the weight

Yea, planning to put my pots and pans there...glad that our contractor suggested this space-saving item to us...

Hehe can can...we planning our housewarming also.

Which part of woodlands are you in?

currently m staying at ave 3. new place will be @ woodlands crescent. taking keys on end-nov.

how abt u? whr is urs?

for me, now is into finalising ID. stress man!! :idea:

Edited by Batman

Yea, planning to put my pots and pans there...glad that our contractor suggested this space-saving item to us...

err dun b offended har :yeah: initially i also thought of this type of semi-circle rotating thingy.

then 1 of e id mentioned that its actually a bit redundant. cos if u dun mind e trouble,

u can have more space w/o that tray. but down-side will be that u just have to stretch

ur hands a bit more to reach in lor. in tat way, it is really maximum storage :good:

currently m staying at ave 3. new place will be @ woodlands crescent. taking keys on end-nov.

how abt u? whr is urs?

for me, now is into finalising ID. stress man!! :idea:

My new hse is in front of 888 plaza :)

Which IDs have you met?

err dun b offended har :yeah: initially i also thought of this type of semi-circle rotating thingy.

then 1 of e id mentioned that its actually a bit redundant. cos if u dun mind e trouble,

u can have more space w/o that tray. but down-side will be that u just have to stretch

ur hands a bit more to reach in lor. in tat way, it is really maximum storage :good:

Haha yea...but very hard to stretch my hands in to reach for the things, esp when they are located quite deep in haha..dun wan to end up twisting my shoulder and neck :P

hi worldangel and nekorin,

thanks for the invite to ur house and the mags yesterday :)

hope to see more updates on ur reno soon

hi worldangel and nekorin,

thanks for the invite to ur house and the mags yesterday :)

hope to see more updates on ur reno soon

No prob :)

Looking forward to your updates too...saw the tiles and laminate you have chosen for your bathroom and kitchen...they look cheery and great! :good:

Problem no.2 - Lighting the dining area.

Recently just discovered some problems with the location of the dining lights after they were installed. My bad, failed to plan for this, sighz.

The beautiful dining lights~

day17-dining01.jpg

... and they are situated... here T__________T (the 3 yellow dots)

problem-dininglights01.jpg

My wife is not really that happy about having her route to the kitchen blocked by the tables too. Thus we need to make some adjustments to the lighting position as well as the dining table position.

After some pondering, I came out with this....

problem-dininglights02.jpg

It will be a bit tight for the person who is closer to the fridge, but the lights are situated in a position where there is more freedom in positioning of the dining table and chairs

And as to why there are 2 tables (those 2 are IKEA MELLTORP btw), they can be rearranged so as to accomodate to more people should there be a need to. 'Guest Mode configuration + 4 extra foldable chairs'

problem-dininglights03.jpg

But this still pose a problem. Cuz of the nature of the dining lights, the upper left half of the dining area will not have ample light. I've considered having some small floor lights there but there are no wall sockets available there unless I spend more $$$ on renovation. Any suggestions?

And I hate that horizontal wall beam... makes planning so freaking hard %#@%@#^@#^%@#%$@

Edited by Nekorin