Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
worldangel

Love Nest In Woodlands (admiralty)

Yup, his price is indeed attractive. What I am afraid is there might be some hidden cost. Did you experience that last time when you did reno with him?

ot consider hiden. As most of the additional items is i request one . Like change tile , change laminated wood , add extra power point. If not what in the quote is what u will have

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Nekorin & Worldangel

congrats on your coming 1st appt. Sorry i abit slow, juz read that the difference btw ur lowest & highest quotations are rather big, think need to go thru' wat's not included or any extra tat u did not request were added in. From the few quotations i gathered, some IDs/contractors allow house owners to choose tiles at certain prices only and other things like carpentry etc. If you were to choose tiles beyond this px u have to top up. So muz read thru' the quotes carefully.

Hi Nekorin & Worldangel

congrats on your coming 1st appt. Sorry i abit slow, juz read that the difference btw ur lowest & highest quotations are rather big, think need to go thru' wat's not included or any extra tat u did not request were added in. From the few quotations i gathered, some IDs/contractors allow house owners to choose tiles at certain prices only and other things like carpentry etc. If you were to choose tiles beyond this px u have to top up. So muz read thru' the quotes carefully.

Ya . that's what i mean . Usually they will state the price in the quotation psf

Just upgrading the tile i think i spend near to 1k (my white tile is $4 psf and my MBR toilet wall tile is $5+++ )

As for carpentry , so far he din charge me anythinge extra

ot consider hiden. As most of the additional items is i request one . Like change tile , change laminated wood , add extra power point. If not what in the quote is what u will have

Ic...looking at his quote again and I think a lot of items are not there...hubby and I are planning to meet him again to finalise the items...

Hi Nekorin & Worldangel

Yea, my hubby and I were talking about the tiles just now.

Any big difference between 2.60psf tiles and 3.00psf tiles? Cos Henry quoted me based on 2.60 tiles while Patrick quoted me based on 3.00 tiles.

I just received the finalised quotation from Patrick, now has increased to around 26k if we want to do everything we plan to T_T

I think I miss out a "N"

I am saying " Not consider hiden. As most of the additional items is i request one . Like change tile , change laminated wood , add extra power point. If not (if not changing of the following), what in the quote is what u will have."

Yea, my hubby and I were talking about the tiles just now.

Any big difference between 2.60psf tiles and 3.00psf tiles? Cos Henry quoted me based on 2.60 tiles while Patrick quoted me based on 3.00 tiles.

I just received the finalised quotation from Patrick, now has increased to around 26k if we want to do everything we plan to T_T

what's in his shop is 2.60 one lor . $3, i din notice much . But the more special one is ard $4 - $5. Example the white tile and my MBR toilet .

what's in his shop is 2.60 one lor . $3, i din notice much . But the more special one is ard $4 - $5. Example the white tile and my MBR toilet .

Yea he did mention that to us also...

I am thinking if can use tile which is 2.60...then can save quite significantly haha...maybe the kitchen tiles we will use cheaper ones...

At first we don't even want to hack out the kitchen floor but then it doesn't really match with the concept we have in mind sigh...

Actually i dun really understand the difference in pricing either. For eg, i choose my floor tiles for $3.40 psf and they came with tags tat state they are non-stain, super glossy etc. However, my 1st choice cost $3.80 psf but dun carry such tag. If $2.60 quality the same as those $3 ones, then can really save a lot.

My agent called and insisted that I should pay her by 1st appt. She claimed that this is standard procedure for all buyers, all payments to buyer's agent should be settled by 1st appointment. Plus she has also issued us an invoice to state that we will pay her by 1st appt. I tried to get her to agree to us paying her by completion but she refused...

So how now? :(

My agent called and insisted that I should pay her by 1st appt. She claimed that this is standard procedure for all buyers, all payments to buyer's agent should be settled by 1st appointment. Plus she has also issued us an invoice to state that we will pay her by 1st appt. I tried to get her to agree to us paying her by completion but she refused...

If I'm not wrong , it should be the 1st appointment. But my agent allow us to pay her on the 2nd too. Just tell her u r not comfortable to pay her on the 1st appointment , and maybe tell her u would like to intro friend who is looking for flat ... see if it help not

is there any agreement that state that u need to pay her by 1st appt?then if it a standard procedure...can she provide the black n white for it?

Doe the invoice issued given to u all yet?be it yes or no, u have the right to pay her after all the transaction is done(2nd appt).

Gte her to show u the proof...then see what she say. Just let her know that u are also safe guard yrself ma...end day she will get her commission...just that making sure everything is swee swee ma

If I'm not wrong , it should be the 1st appointment. But my agent allow us to pay her on the 2nd too. Just tell her u r not comfortable to pay her on the 1st appointment , and maybe tell her u would like to intro friend who is looking for flat ... see if it help not

Hmm I just looked at the agreement that she asked us to sign, there is no deadline stated there for paying the money...she did issue us an invoice though...

I tried to explain to her that I am uncomfortable paying her by 1st appt but she kept insisting that we have already agreed on it and shouldn't go back against our own words...so I think now even if we come to the conclusion that we pay her by 2nd appt, things still won't go well cos she will not feel happy with this arrangement...

is there any agreement that state that u need to pay her by 1st appt?then if it a standard procedure...can she provide the black n white for it?

Doe the invoice issued given to u all yet?be it yes or no, u have the right to pay her after all the transaction is done(2nd appt).

Gte her to show u the proof...then see what she say. Just let her know that u are also safe guard yrself ma...end day she will get her commission...just that making sure everything is swee swee ma

Yes invoice is already issued. We signed a letter of commision during the time we signed our OTP. That letter of commision does not have any date stated on it about when we have to pay. The invoice only has the date of when it was issued but not the deadline as well. But it did state that an interest charge of 2% per mth will be imposed on overdue account.

But problem is not she kept insisting we should pay her by 1st appt and if we don't, she will probably start to show attitude and don't help us anyway...

Yes invoice is already issued. We signed a letter of commision during the time we signed our OTP. That letter of commision does not have any date stated on it about when we have to pay. The invoice only has the date of when it was issued but not the deadline as well. But it did state that an interest charge of 2% per mth will be imposed on overdue account.

But problem is not she kept insisting we should pay her by 1st appt and if we don't, she will probably start to show attitude and don't help us anyway...

pardon me for asking....is there any partcular reason that u are uncomfy to pay her in 1st appt?is she looking at 50% or fully payment of commission?(sorry if i have misse dthis out in yr previous post...abit lazy to trace back..:P)

Then ask yrself if u are really comfy n justifiable to pay her now?ICos even u pay her now, doesnt mean she wont screw up until the 2nd appt since she got what she want?(of cos that my view)

Maybe i have bad impression of agent who not doing their work properly...eagerly asking for payment only. As i have drama with my agent(din share in RT cos v v long story...still :curse: when writing this) . In fact wifey and me feel that the the only unhappiness/regret with our whole hous n reno is paying the commission to the agent for doing nothing n causing so much prob!!! that y i am asking you to think twice about it.

Of cos, if u feel yr agent deserve it, professional enough and good...by all mean...pay her what she due :) Maybe i still sour from the exprience i have with a super duper lousy agent..:)