Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

Wah lao 4 k for a VC ah ? faintz

eh seriously is it really that good ah ?

i mean dun look at the water lah but do you really sleep better or breathe better air ? :unsure: :unsure:

dun get me wrong hor i not saying it's no good but i just wants to know if it really justify the price tag :D

but if like bro danny says can last as long as 9 yrs hor i think not bad lah hahahaha :P

Durability I will said :good::good::good: as I am still using it weekly after 9 years...and the suction power still going strong...

If you going for the "Outlook" :no::no:

Price: 4K :jawdrop:

fyi...it can also be double as a air cleaner de....

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Durability I will said :good::good::good: as I am still using it weekly after 9 years...and the suction power still going strong...

If you going for the "Outlook" :no::no:

Price: 4K :jawdrop:

fyi...it can also be double as a air cleaner de....

wah you using it weekly still not bad lah for me hor i think i got use it once a month not bad liao Wahahahah

cos usually what i did is sweep the floor to 1 corner and use wet tissue to pick up the dirt cos i lazy to pull the VC ard the house lah very shaq leh :P

and of cos i will only VC the carpet lah if i have one hehehehe :D

now lagi worse need to carry up and down my house to VC leh i too lazy to do so le hahahahaha :P

wah you using it weekly still not bad lah for me hor i think i got use it once a month not bad liao Wahahahah

cos usually what i did is sweep the floor to 1 corner and use wet tissue to pick up the dirt cos i lazy to pull the VC ard the house lah very shaq leh :P

and of cos i will only VC the carpet lah if i have one hehehehe :D

now lagi worse need to carry up and down my house to VC leh i too lazy to do so le hahahahaha :P

Wah pianz ... today whole day busy with work ... no time to chat .... ha ....

I think if i buy rainbow VC i will also use everyday . Be it just to "clean" the air since already pay so much .

but kopi , yr house really not suitable .... The thing look big and heavy to me ....

Wah pianz ... today whole day busy with work ... no time to chat .... ha ....

I think if i buy rainbow VC i will also use everyday . Be it just to "clean" the air since already pay so much .

but kopi , yr house really not suitable .... The thing look big and heavy to me ....

Eh think your boss caught you chatting yesterday thats why today tekkan you hahahaha :P

Ya man thinking of carrying that thing up and down the stairs i starts to sweat liao hahahaha

Edited by coffee_o

Eh think your boss caught you chatting yesterday thats why today tekkan you hahahaha :P

Ya man thinking of carrying that thing up and down the stairs i starts to sweat liao hahahaha

ha ... my boss not in this 2 days ... but machine down , bo bian .... got to fix it up ...

me going work liao ... chat agin later ba ....

yeah i must admit that there are really many ways to use the rainbow v.c

besides doubling up as air-freshner, it can even be used to blow ballons! wahaha

ps: i'm not e sales-person. but just some of e more innovative ways that e sales person demo to me :P

but like wat bro danny says, i think i'll keep e 4K in my pocket for now, unless i kanna toto!! :P

Hi supersimon .... Can i check with u wats the code of the red that u used for your kitchen cabinet? thanx

Edited by Jessy

hihi who can pm me henry contact number , email etc. thinking of asking him to do renov for my house mid dec... see the blog liao like quite good like dat. :P

sending u the contact now :)

Hi Hi!!!Mine died already!!!

Out of sudden one when i want to use it!?donno what is the cause!!!

verdict :Unknown!!! :(

alamak ! what happen ? got warranty ? can bring back osim repair ?