Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

juz wanna drop a note to say a big THANK YOU to simon & rachel for letting me view ur chio house today.. :)

e whole hse looks nice.. from hall to kitchen to room.... good job guys!!

:dancingqueen:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
juz wanna drop a note to say a big THANK YOU to simon & rachel for letting me view ur chio house today.. :)

e whole hse looks nice.. from hall to kitchen to room.... good job guys!!

:dancingqueen:

no problem, hope my kitchen layout tips and furniture recomendation will help u. Rem to invite me to yr house when it's ready ok. But this time round , u need to guide me wat bus to take Liao. Ha

oh ya thanks for the grapes :)

Edited by Supersimon27

Hey Simon,

How's living in your new home and how is your son? Syiok right..

busy lor ... sometime at night dun wan to zzz lor .... so time zzz too early then morningearly early wake up lor .... u should know lah ... phahaa .. yrs X 2 mah

no problem, hope my kitchen layout tips and furniture recomendation will help u. Rem to invite me to yr house when it's ready ok. But this time round , u need to guide me wat bus to take Liao. Ha

oh ya thanks for the grapes :)

sure thing!! think by the time my reno is done, might be literally next year.. keke..

hope the grapes were sweet! :D

nice looking bro! wats e damage n dimension? whr u buy from har?

hehe congrats on ur newborn too.... soon u may need to sell off ur coffee table liao. to make way for ur little one :P

nice looking bro! wats e damage n dimension? whr u buy from har?

hehe congrats on ur newborn too.... soon u may need to sell off ur coffee table liao. to make way for ur little one :P

140 x 200

Less then $80 ... ha ... cheapo carpet ...

can't sell my coffee table lah . that's one of the icon of my house . Me not like newnyew ... buy stuff to sell off :P

Hi Simon,

I am a big fan of your kitchen! Can pass me Henry's contact and your quotation if possible?

I will be getting my key in abt a month and i'm starting to scout for contractors...

Thanks so much. :)

haha good one!! no lar, i'm just saying that u may need to in time to come. else u may have not so much space to play wif ur little one when he start crawling :P

Hi Simon,

I am a big fan of your kitchen! Can pass me Henry's contact and your quotation if possible?

I will be getting my key in abt a month and i'm starting to scout for contractors...

Thanks so much. :)

sure ... give me a min ar

haha good one!! no lar, i'm just saying that u may need to in time to come. else u may have not so much space to play wif ur little one when he start crawling :P

think when he start crawling , 1st thing i will remove is the carpet - cos he will put everything into his mouth .... Then my speaker .... then my telephone .... then my floor lamp... then my ..... wah like so many thing sia

$79?

i like the colour!

where did u buy it?

Ha .... I bought it from giant .... din expect them to sell carpet right ;) ....

but hor i think out of stock liao . :( Cos after I bought my tenant saw it ... then he thinking to buy one for his Malaysia house ... then next day go Giant tamp - bo stock liao . I happen to pass by IMM giant , also bo stock liao

think when he start crawling , 1st thing i will remove is the carpet - cos he will put everything into his mouth .... Then my speaker .... then my telephone .... then my floor lamp... then my ..... wah like so many thing sia

haha there u go bro.... mine is 1yr liao. so m sharing my experience :P

welcome to father-hood!! :D