Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

So strange! I send 3 times so far. Is it i dunno how to send? Just gotta go ur prev msg n press reply rite? Sigh..

Do you mind send me an email? I write to ur email directly? Lindalow.email@gmail.com

if not convenient. I can post my msg here? Do let me know ur preference.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Simon,how are u these days?Still active at RT?

I seldom log in for quite awhile liao,

How was ur little Jaden?

Hi bro . Me not so active also . Only log in to reply pm when I receive a email from Renotalk.

Jaden now become a big boy liao . Very talkative and playful . Full of energy .

Hi Simon,

I'm meeting Ivy (hope with Henry too) for 1st meet-up tomorrow. Will go to their Jln Sultan office :D

Hope it turns out well...

Done

Hi, Simon.

Tis for Henry's contact. Contacted them but was disappointed when they replied last amongst all other IDs. But it's worth the wait :)

Met up w Ivy (who is she uh?) Henry asst? She nice lady but seems a bit if blur (aka not as experienced as Henry), but I supposed Henry will watch over her.

We went up to one of Henner club hse to view. Am pleased with workmanship but a bit concern as got limited budget. Hope the revised quote will be in my favor :)

Again, thank u for ur recommendation. Pray hard dat the Reno will complete in time cos I was told they are operating full capacity even during 7th month. More importantly, I hope the painter is not the same 'bad one' u had.

Will post pics when I have figured out how to do so. iPad not friendly leh...

Hi Home169, my bro no time to reply u cos my sister-in-law & nephew have just left for Penang again...Think he is very busy chionging around... Henry got two staff; Ivy who is in charge of quotations, coordinating with the designers for the 3Ds etc.. Another guy by the name of Tony who is the site supervisor for the on-going projects. They are very nice people. Especially Tony... Very honest and humble guy who will try his best do everything swee swee... I deal a lot with him for my reno... Ivy not blur lah.. she is just shy... Always so polite & friendly and her memory is better than Henry loh...When I whatspps her the little stuff I need to rectify, she coordinated it well and got the sub-cons to check within the next 1 or 2 working day.... Or maybe Henry pretended to forget my request? :sport-smiley-004: Cos I have been giving him headache? :sport-smiley-018:

Hi, Simon.

Tis for Henry's contact. Contacted them but was disappointed when they replied last amongst all other IDs. But it's worth the wait :)

Met up w Ivy (who is she uh?) Henry asst? She nice lady but seems a bit if blur (aka not as experienced as Henry), but I supposed Henry will watch over her.

We went up to one of Henner club hse to view. Am pleased with workmanship but a bit concern as got limited budget. Hope the revised quote will be in my favor :)

Again, thank u for ur recommendation. Pray hard dat the Reno will complete in time cos I was told they are operating full capacity even during 7th month. More importantly, I hope the painter is not the same 'bad one' u had.

Will post pics when I have figured out how to do so. iPad not friendly leh...

Oh Rachel is back to Penang? Then he will go play with his camera again. Then I will have nice pic for my walls. Haha....

Henry got two staff; Ivy who is in charge of quotations, coordinating with the designers for the 3Ds etc.. Another guy by the name of Tony who is the site supervisor for the on-going projects.

now how many supervisors they have? during my time there were 4...

Oh Rachel is back to Penang? Then he will go play with his camera again. Then I will have nice pic for my walls. Haha....

like that very soon your wall will be covered with pictures... no need to re-paint the wall next time. hahaha :lol:

Hi Home169, my bro no time to reply u cos my sister-in-law & nephew have just left for Penang again...Think he is very busy chionging around... Henry got two staff; Ivy who is in charge of quotations, coordinating with the designers for the 3Ds etc.. Another guy by the name of Tony who is the site supervisor for the on-going projects. They are very nice people. Especially Tony......

You guys just know me too well .... lol

Btw , I think one more , micheal aka "Ar Goh" He more like Henry role like that one

Hi! I like ur kitchen! Wana steal some inspirations! Hehe.. But hor, can I request for clearer pics of ur laundry area? Cos I'm doing suspended cabinet too, but at the laundry side, put the washer can see the legs leh... Duno if u know wat I say.. Lol

Hi Simon, I read your reno thread with great interest! Would love to contact Henry for my reno. Appreciate if you could send me his contact. Tks tks :D