Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

Ubin near changi mah . Sure got SIA fly by . Lol

I didn't go in far . Just go there , stay near jetty , time reach , shoot shoot shoot then time up .... Pack up and go back

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ubin near changi mah . Sure got SIA fly by . Lol

I didn't go in far . Just go there , stay near jetty , time reach , shoot shoot shoot then time up .... Pack up and go back

oh, must wait for timing huh? heheheeh.... i know nothing about photography.

simon, your PM box full - I like to chat with you about Henry

thanks

Hi all, think it's about time for me to start my R-T blog before it's too late. - Cos renovation already half way liao.

Got my Woodlands 4 room flat somewhere early march - 1st appoint @ late March, 2nd appoint @ early May. During the period, went around looking for contractor and IDs Company for quotation and ideal. Visit the expo twice and we finally decided to let Contractor Henry to handle our project. Below is my floor plan

3581734000_4c0f127878.jpg

And my plan with floor planner

3581789770_44ca69d0a6.jpg

Below are some photos before my renovation start

Valuation report photos – Living room, MBR toilet, Kitchen and Master bedroom.

3581793888_efbe375bcd.jpg

3581797656_b6986a97a2.jpg

Hi Simon, Can you please pm or email me Henry's contact? Looking for a contractor. Nice house and pics. Many thanks! Email: yangi1988@hotmail.com

Done

simon, your PM box full - I like to chat with you about Henry

thanks

PM clear :)

hi simon,

thanks for the contact

Hello, I'm new to this blog. Gosh.. spend hours just reading your "new house project".

I'm keen to have Henry contact too.. can PM me?

Kam Xia muchie.. :yamseng:

if i want to use your photos to make wall painting clock, can?

its really nice ...

No problem . But under 1 condition can ?

Can teach me how to do the clock ? Easy ? expensive ?

I think it will be cool if I do up a clock with the wall paper of a photo taken by myself :)

No problem . But under 1 condition can ?

Can teach me how to do the clock ? Easy ? expensive ?

I think it will be cool if I do up a clock with the wall paper of a photo taken by myself :)

i think its quite easy, just print out the photo to the desired size then buy those diy clock and cut a small hole in the photo and put in the clock. I think that is how it works? hahahahaah......or maybe dismantle an old clock and use the mechanism to put onto the photo... hhhmm..... good idea!!!

I will do one for you? how about that?

Simon, still waiting for you to pass me the photos leh. :)

Edited by May_dream1

i think its quite easy, just print out the photo to the desired size then buy those diy clock and cut a small hole in the photo and put in the clock. I think that is how it works? hahahahaah......or maybe dismantle an old clock and use the mechanism to put onto the photo... hhhmm..... good idea!!!

I will do one for you? how about that?

Simon, still waiting for you to pass me the photos leh. :)

I tot u say March ??? I anytime can pass , just need maybe like 1hr to edit the "simon" to singapore + burn it to DVD for u. Then when r coming to bendemeer road , just let me know 1 day in advance then I bring it out for u .

So u doing 1 for me ? Really ? Then I think I better go search all my HD see which photo taken suit my living room Theme :)

hi Supersimon27,

may I ask you what material did you choose for your kitchen top?

Solid Surface top :)

so far so good . soild surface top used to have stain issue . But i found a way to clean it effectively . Use those Magic sponge seem to work well

Solid Surface top :)

so far so good . soild surface top used to have stain issue . But i found a way to clean it effectively . Use those Magic sponge seem to work well

What magic sponge is that? i also need to get one to make sure my solid surface won't have such problem too. :)

ok lah, anytime from march 18th onwards, i will always go there to look at the renovation. maybe you can help to give some pointers too so i know what to look out for. 21st march is start of hacking..... then i don't know what else follows. :)

the earlier you pass to me, the earlier i can do it mah... hehehehe.... then the earlier you can put in your living room. hahahaah... and you have to tell me the size of the photo you want... the longer hand is abt 20cm so the photo cannot be too small.