Master bedroom wardrobe from closet design

3650034499_05b500a504.jpg

Toilet door hiden behind the sliding door

3650837380_e55d0ec7a1.jpg

Master bedroom toilet

3650837132_ae88f358f9.jpg

3650836606_151918df13.jpg

Hi

Your house very nice....as i am currently planning for my renov...can you please kindly PM with me the renovation cost and your contact of your interior design

TIA

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi

Your house very nice....as i am currently planning for my renov...can you please kindly PM with me the renovation cost and your contact of your interior design

TIA

Did I miss out Yr msg ? Sry .

Pm send :P forget to update

hi supersimon... perhaps u gettin sick of it now .. :) hehe.. may i have henry's contact also? plez. pm. btw, how to add frens to inbox? sori newbee. thxx..

hi supersimon... perhaps u gettin sick of it now .. :) hehe.. may i have henry's contact also? plez. pm. btw, how to add frens to inbox? sori newbee. thxx..

pm reply :)

As usual , sometime I would also like to share some of my recent photography work at my thread.

Below are some of the photo taken today

1#

5419074356_264254e27f_b.jpg

2# Leisure Vs Work

5418476371_d76a92a825_b.jpg

3#

5418483727_9e606ec2ee_b.jpg

4# Spin City

5418488477_b0104a4f1d_b.jpg

thanks for your great pictures, i like them.

Glad that you like that :)

Hi Simon, possible to pm your contractor contacts? Thanks

Done :)

veri nice pics ! :D

Thanks thanks :)

very nice pictures taken...all looked very pro man... :good:

Thanks a lot of the kind comment . Me not pro yet , still in learning stage . Pushing myself to learn new stuff every now and then :)

Wonderful pics!!! Very pro!! Can take part in photography competition. Will you sell some of them for my house deco??

Hi may-dream , thanks for liking my photo . At least you r better then my sis .... she din even go in to my facebook to like them ... lol ....

If you like to have them as yr house deco , feel free to let me know . I can just pass you the file FOC . But seriously , they are a lot of much better pro and photo out there . Mine is nothing :)

Hi may-dream , thanks for liking my photo . At least you r better then my sis .... she din even go in to my facebook to like them ... lol ....

Wah lau... So late still talk behind my back? Busy mah... Can U pls check your fb? I have just left a comment cos I'm only free at this hour to go thru all the posts...Anyway.. I'm not into photography... only into food...Kekekeke.......