Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

nice photos~! :good:

i esp like the 2nd one and the last one taken in Punggol :)

Then I can start to charge liao :P

Anyway Took some photo yesterday at changi boardway

5425474694_7f4dcebcd8_b.jpg

5425476496_12126fa8ba_b.jpg

5425478536_e1f756a0a3_b.jpg

This was taken at Punggol some time back

5424879393_bcdfe6903d_b.jpg

Marsh, you have same taste as me. See my post above where I requested from Simon those 2 pic. Shown some of my friends and they love it too. I think will look wonderful in my flat.

Hi. Can share your contractor contact? Just started looking around for a good and reliable one and of course with good workmanship. Thanks!

Pm send :)

Thanks marsh again :)

Supersimon> Wah you still in Renotalk... very active le you..

You remember me boh?? Hahahha Maybe forget me liao.. cause MIA for so so long.

of cos I rem u :) . Actually I had been less active for quite some time le . Just recently my sis going to start her renovation , that's Y i come in to support her thread . Then ... I start to post my recent photo ... then I am here back again :)

Marsh, you have same taste as me. See my post above where I requested from Simon those 2 pic. Shown some of my friends and they love it too. I think will look wonderful in my flat.

Wah , you show yr friend ar . Pai seh sia ... lol .... if you start putting all my photo at yr house , then yr house will become my mini photography exhibition hall liao wor ... lol

But really thanks you guys for likeing my photo. It just motivate me to go take more photo :)

Wah , you show yr friend ar . Pai seh sia ... lol .... if you start putting all my photo at yr house , then yr house will become my mini photography exhibition hall liao wor ... lol

But really thanks you guys for likeing my photo. It just motivate me to go take more photo :)

of course lah... good things must share around. Ya loh, i also thinking the same.... so you let me know how you can pass me the pic leh.. i am excited to see how it looks like in poster size.

Take more lah.... especially of sea, beach, sky.... hehehehee.... my weakness is beaches and sea. :) then can be mini exhibition hall in my house cos i have quite few walls to put photos.... and my bedroom too.... hahahaa.....

Hi Simon, Can you please pm or email me Henry's contact? Looking for a contractor. Nice house and pics. Many thanks! Email: yangi1988@hotmail.com

Eh, you have time to go ubin? I thought u went shopping with yr sis?

When can u pass me the photos? :) please.....

I tot u want more sea more water , so I decided to take more to let u chose before pass it to u . Was thinking to pass it to you personally , maybe I burn into DVD :) when u going Yr new place area ? I work ard boon keng

Went ubin Sunday evening . Marco sat morn . Meet my Sis at sat afternoon . What a busy weekend . Lol

I tot u want more sea more water , so I decided to take more to let u chose before pass it to u . Was thinking to pass it to you personally , maybe I burn into DVD :) when u going Yr new place area ? I work ard boon keng

Went ubin Sunday evening . Marco sat morn . Meet my Sis at sat afternoon . What a busy weekend . Lol

I was thinking, if you go Maldives I am sure you will take award winning photos. Haha....

:bow: thanks thanks.... Yes those in ubin are nice too especially #12. How come there is SIA plane?

Eh.... I won't go there so soon leh. Maybe after completion then only I will go there often. For now, just going to be busy buying all the necessary.

Super busy but fulfilling weekend. Your Sis very thankful for u. :)

I was thinking, if you go Maldives I am sure you will take award winning photos. Haha....

:bow: thanks thanks.... Yes those in ubin are nice too especially #12. How come there is SIA plane?

Eh.... I won't go there so soon leh. Maybe after completion then only I will go there often. For now, just going to be busy buying all the necessary.

Super busy but fulfilling weekend. Your Sis very thankful for u. :)

i was about to say... the plane is so cute :lol: i've never been to Ubin before... maybe should go one of these days :D

oh you guys managed to meet up or something? :)

i was about to say... the plane is so cute :lol: i've never been to Ubin before... maybe should go one of these days :D

oh you guys managed to meet up or something? :)

Haha... No leh, he suggested to meet up only this morning. Think will only manage to do it after I get my keys.