Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

Hi may-dream , thanks for liking my photo . At least you r better then my sis .... she din even go in to my facebook to like them ... lol ....

If you like to have them as yr house deco , feel free to let me know . I can just pass you the file FOC . But seriously , they are a lot of much better pro and photo out there . Mine is nothing :)

Photography is an art... Each to it's own liking. it's also against copyright if I take from elesewhere for my house deco. But yours are very nice, to my liking and I asked your permission. :)

So I can get from you when I am ready??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Photography is an art... Each to it's own liking. it's also against copyright if I take from elesewhere for my house deco. But yours are very nice, to my liking and I asked your permission. :)

So I can get from you when I am ready??

Thru email ? easy for u also :)

Maybe I remove the "simon . cityscape" or what you want to add in can let me know also :)

yo bro, very nice photos~ you might be a beginner but an eye for photo is a talent that years of experience can't replace! jia you and hope to see more nice pics from you~ :good:

Thru email ? easy for u also :)

Maybe I remove the "simon . cityscape" or what you want to add in can let me know also :)

how many MB is each pic? hehehehe..... just put as singapore . cityscape is fine....

the bigger the MP then the larger i can develop the picture and put in frames for my deco....

i like picture #2, #3 and #6.

Wah lau... So late still talk behind my back? Busy mah... Can U pls check your fb? I have just left a comment cos I'm only free at this hour to go thru all the posts...Anyway.. I'm not into photography... only into food...Kekekeke.......

hahaha... why both of you like to say that ppl talk behind your back? :lol:

how many MB is each pic? hehehehe..... just put as singapore . cityscape is fine....

the bigger the MP then the larger i can develop the picture and put in frames for my deco....

i like picture #2, #3 and #6.

I shoot raw , so it's very big wor . I think I ask my friend what format I need to save for u for printing .

But hor , me really a bit Pai seh sia . Cos u the 1st person that ever ask me for my photo for printing . Lol

Anyway , really very happy that u guys like my shots :)

yo bro, very nice photos~ you might be a beginner but an eye for photo is a talent that years of experience can't replace! jia you and hope to see more nice pics from you~ :good:

Thanks marsh Sis . I think I should show all yrs kind comment to Rachel then she wouldn't stop me from getting new lens ... Lol *evil evil*

hahaha... why both of you like to say that ppl talk behind your back? :lol:

cos we from same factory . Phahaha

awesome pics, really. Thanks ... pls dun stop learning and keep posting even more fabulous pics.... :paint:

Thanks black shadow . Will try to upload more if I got new product . Sometime I will also show case my son jaden photo . Ha

I shoot raw , so it's very big wor . I think I ask my friend what format I need to save for u for printing .

But hor , me really a bit Pai seh sia . Cos u the 1st person that ever ask me for my photo for printing . Lol

Hi SuperSimon, IMHO, May is the 1st person that DARE to ask u... guess there are many many people like me who PAISAH to ask.... :P

Thanks marsh Sis . I think I should show all yrs kind comment to Rachel then she wouldn't stop me from getting new lens ... Lol *evil evil*

LOL then you let me know every time before you need to get new lens okie? i post more during that period hahahahaha :lol:

Oh, how many megapixel is your cam? Might be over 10mb leh. How to send via email?? Hehe.... Got other ways or not?

Wah!! Such nice photos leh.... I saw a lot of photo exhibitions also seldom see photos that I will like... Hehe... Since saw yours that are so wonderful, will regret if never ask. Anyway, you will not scold me mah... Right?? Hehe.... So post more, ok? Then I can have a larger collection cos 3 only my wall is still a bit lacking. Haha...

Hi SuperSimon, IMHO, May is the 1st person that DARE to ask u... guess there are many many people like me who PAISAH to ask.... :P

Since I make the first step, then many more will dare to ask liao. Haha....

Since I make the first step, then many more will dare to ask liao. Haha....

Then I can start to charge liao :P

Anyway Took some photo yesterday at changi boardway

5425474694_7f4dcebcd8_b.jpg

5425476496_12126fa8ba_b.jpg

5425478536_e1f756a0a3_b.jpg

This was taken at Punggol some time back

5424879393_bcdfe6903d_b.jpg

Then I can start to charge liao :P

Anyway Took some photo yesterday at changi boardway

5425476496_12126fa8ba_b.jpg

This was taken at Punggol some time back

5424879393_bcdfe6903d_b.jpg

You very good leh, know my weakness for beach/sea. I want these 2 too. Hehe....

Ya ya, can start charging liao.... Haha... Then only can buy more lense