Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Supersimon27

Simon & Rachel Project

Must always remind myself what make me start photography as a hobby .

It been a long time since I last update his photo here

A few shots taken a few month back

5541787194_3221fd26ac_b.jpg

#2 - He just love water

5541777024_f1a0f675a0_b.jpg

5541783658_a9148efd4d_b.jpg

5541781086_5299d994b1_b.jpg

#5 - So worried that he lift his hand to touch my front element ....

5541778710_b81e38b7f4_b.jpg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Simon,

I like ur place .. specially the kitchen thinking of 'copying' urs hope u dun mind.. hee... and i was eyeing on the same fridge u hv too.. seem like the price didnt drop much from 2 yrs back when u bought it .. now is 1099 the lowest which i can find ..

I will be getting my key this coming sat at sengkang so now actively sourcing for renovator.. from ur t blog and other post seem like alot of ppl like henry's work... possible to pm me his contact too pls? I hope he is available to do up my place if the quote is ok bcos i read seem like he super busy after u and ur sis 'got' him so many business .. hee..

Oh btw after 2 yr , ur kitchen cabinet and fridge is the white still white? I confirm will be getting the fridge me and hubby like it .. but worried that it will turn yellow after some time... and my mum is a heavy cooker scare the smoke will stain the cabinet also ... is ur still ok for both ?

Done

Pls PM me Henry contact. TIA

Done

Hi Simon,

I like ur place .. specially the kitchen thinking of 'copying' urs hope u dun mind..

possible to pm me his contact too pls?

Oh btw after 2 yr , ur kitchen cabinet and fridge is the white still white? I confirm will be getting the fridge me and hubby like it .. but worried that it will turn yellow after some time... and my mum is a heavy cooker scare the smoke will stain the cabinet also ... is ur still ok for both ?

No problem with the "copy" . Lol . I had seen a lot of red white kitchen too

Pm of henry contact send

No problem with the cabinet / soild top and white tile that I use. All still white (in my eye lah) lol

But rachel like to clean a lot . So I guess it's important to maintain too

Hi Simon and Rachel, very nice home.... I like your kitchen, it looks spacious and clean...

Would you like to PM me Henry contact? Thanks....

Done

Hi Simon, Please could you pm me Henry contact number?

Done

Master bedroom wardrobe from closet design

3650034499_05b500a504.jpg

Toilet door hiden behind the sliding door

3650837380_e55d0ec7a1.jpg

Hi Supersimon, *thumbs up* on your very nicely done up place and sharing so much info with forumers here :good:

Can I check with you on the quality of closet design, are they ok ? also , you have very nice laminate colour in your MBR, can I know the brand of the laminate wood you chose ?

TIA :)

Hi Supersimon, *thumbs up* on your very nicely done up place and sharing so much info with forumers here :good:

Can I check with you on the quality of closet design, are they ok ? also , you have very nice laminate colour in your MBR, can I know the brand of the laminate wood you chose ?

TIA :)

Closet - ok lah . Workmanship so so , but service quite good . At least responisble ....

Laminate wood I using surpreme

Closet - ok lah . Workmanship so so , but service quite good . At least responisble ....

Laminate wood I using surpreme

Oh, ok, thanks Supersimon for sharing the info, I think I'll pay them closetdesign a visit :)

Hi Simon,

Can you PM me Henry's contact as well?

Thanks.

Hi Simon,

May I have the contact of Henry too ?

PM me, thanks!

Hi Simon,

Possible to PM Henry's contact as well?

Thank you very muchie!

Contact forwared