Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
DLIM

Jet Spray For Toilet

Need good recommedation of jetspray for toilet to spray my toilet floor.

Need to purchase 2 for toilets .

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Need good recommedation of jetspray for toilet to spray my toilet floor.

Need to purchase 2 for toilets .

i bought mine from Kleen at jln besar opposite the stadium. Really powerful and highly recommended by the shop owner. U can ask shops that u visit to recommend good ones to u.

i bought mine from Kleen at jln besar opposite the stadium. Really powerful and highly recommended by the shop owner. U can ask shops that u visit to recommend good ones to u.

Went to couple shops and every shop carry one brand so cannot ask the owner which one is good . Most probably will claim that the brand that they carry is good . hahahaha.

Any ideas where got shops that carry various brands so that i can check things out ? Thanks

Went to couple shops and every shop carry one brand so cannot ask the owner which one is good . Most probably will claim that the brand that they carry is good . hahahaha.

Any ideas where got shops that carry various brands so that i can check things out ? Thanks

huh....thought shops tend to carry various types and patterns. In that case, u can visit Kleen as they have several in the showroom.

Thanks for all the recommedation .

Bought 2 at Hoe Kee ( IMM )instead as realise they carry various brand and differnet prices .

Bought them under the strong recommendation of the person as she say it is very good and can last long as well . Only cost me 18bucks .

Already tested it . Very powerful . :P