Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MbmC

Printing Out Floorplans At Bca

Gonna be viewing my floorplans and printing the relevant ones out. Costs $25 per set, anyone with any experience doing this?

Is it necessary for me to print out all the plans, or are there specific plans which are more relevant and useful?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

i printed mine recently. assuming you have done your application online and BCA have reverted to you. You will need to bring doc proof that you are authroised to view the plans. when u are there, the officer will take out the relevant microfilm after u have paid the $25. u will then go to a viewing room. if u have difficulty using the machine, they will help u. there are so many plans for a building. I can imagine there will be more if u are buying a condo, as all the drawings for the whole development will be there.

just pick the necessary ones. for me, i printed the structural plans, side, front and top elevantion drawings, totalling 4 sheets. each cost $3 to print. quite a simple process actually. prepare about 1 hour there. there's some waiting time.

yeah... just pick the necessary one.... no need to print everything.. actually the person there help me in deciding which one i will need.