Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
charleneh

Travel Guides

I'm travelling with my family soon and am looking for travel guide books. They cost a lot in bookstores though.

Where can I get travel guides at cheap prices in Singapore? :yamseng:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I'm travelling with my family soon and am looking for travel guide books. They cost a lot in bookstores though.

Where can I get travel guides at cheap prices in Singapore? :yamseng:

I got my travel guides from a local travel book store called GuideGecko because they have free local shipping and are cheaper than Kino and Borders. Better than travelling all the way down to Orchard to buy books =) Where are you travelling and what kind of guide books do you want?

The cheapest option is to go borrow from the library. I did that for all my travels. Then, if you want, you can photocopy the pages that you are interested in and bring it along with your trip. Takes up less space and is lighter.

Have fun planning your holiday!

Oh you can check out online forums and websites like Lonely Planet or Trip Advisor and compile your own notes (since guide books might be outdated too).

A lot of travelers share their experience, special finds etc on these sites.

If I were you I would hire a budget hire car for Sydney, then catch a flight by Virgin to Melbourne, then hire another vehicle. Between Melbourne and Sydney there is not that much to see, and it takes about seven hours

I think beside from buying travel guide book, you can also read some article in the internet on how to have enjoyable and unforgettable travel for sure the information could help you so much.