Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Querty

Genuine Id Firms & Contractor Firms Pretending To B An Id Firm

Hihi

how do i tell the difference between a genuine ID Firm & a contractor firm pretending to be an IF firm? what r the features of a true ID firm?

Thx :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

old days those renovator knowns as contractors however when time changes they will update themselved with title like SALES DESIGNER /INTERIOR CONSULTANT......does it really important..for instant, normall we address those ppl doing sales as salesman however now title changed to SALES EXECUTIVE /SALES CONSULTANT and they try to revamp to make it more professional....does it really important.....???????????

what i can share with u.........., reputation professionalism, responsibility & sales after service is very importamt in renovation like.....nowadays interior firms or contractors also know how to do the design...just engage with interior designer for them to come out with the idea....so long as the design is look alike .............some young designers they still in the learning stage or some experienced designers even worse...know nothing but sales talk is their pro....

no harm to share with u.....pm me if you want to get an experienced designer with interior design based, i do know some of them...

to be true, if you talking about designer then u must be ready to pay the design fee . contractors are normally those who we have around us, not having to pay for design. so its up to 1 to know what he/she wants. but most or all of us here we use contractors with design base to do up our house. its more like we too help the "designer" in terms of giving ideas of what we want. a true designer will not need your input and still able to give u something good. i did up my place with my id, to many others they will say that my design is funny cause i want it colourful but to me and my hubby, thats what we want. all u need to do is to get an id that u feel comfortable and able to give what u want. not every design will works for everyone. some like wood, some like white and black for me , i like colourful. u just make sure u must find 1 that u feel good about and be proud of him/her. it really does not matter if his/her company is a contractor company or an id firm.