Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Deepthroat

Switches

Hi all,I just got new switches a few days back without a electrician.the thing is that i went to Choo chiang marketing at Rowell rd and got the Legrand latest Range of switches from the salesman. The guy who serve me was Derick(not sure if i spelt it correctly) and i got a better idea of switches as to where they made price differences as he was honest to tell me. well i can say their pricing is really good cos i walked ard jalan besar comparing pricing and theirs is the best and it seems that they got a few branches ard. well for his service i think its relatively ok as its not some boutique we are shopping at. anyways, i got electrician's contact from him and he got quite a number of electricians on hand as i think they buy stuff from the shop. this electrician Freddy and i think he is a quite a good catch. Fast work n properly done.

p/s: this is my personal experience and hope its useful to anyone out here looking for new switches like me!

:)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi all,I just got new switches a few days back without a electrician.the thing is that i went to Choo chiang marketing at Rowell rd and got the Legrand latest Range of switches from the salesman. The guy who serve me was Derick(not sure if i spelt it correctly) and i got a better idea of switches as to where they made price differences as he was honest to tell me. well i can say their pricing is really good cos i walked ard jalan besar comparing pricing and theirs is the best and it seems that they got a few branches ard. well for his service i think its relatively ok as its not some boutique we are shopping at. anyways, i got electrician's contact from him and he got quite a number of electricians on hand as i think they buy stuff from the shop. this electrician Freddy and i think he is a quite a good catch. Fast work n properly done.

p/s: this is my personal experience and hope its useful to anyone out here looking for new switches like me!

:)

Hi,would you mind sharing the latest price for Legrand switches you bought and how's freddy's services and cost for his work,reasonable?

TIA

Hi,would you mind sharing the latest price for Legrand switches you bought and how's freddy's services and cost for his work,reasonable?

TIA

sure thing.

1g-1.70

2g-3.20

3g-5

4g-7.20

13a-3

213a-5.60

freddy's pricing depends. u will have to have him qoute u. And yes the pricing is reasonable.Easy to talk to person. Just go to derrick. he doesnt waste time. just let him know the items he will give u the lowest pricing. No worries about it.cos most of the time its crowded there.

sure thing.

1g-1.70

2g-3.20

3g-5

4g-7.20

13a-3

213a-5.60

freddy's pricing depends. u will have to have him qoute u. And yes the pricing is reasonable.Easy to talk to person. Just go to derrick. he doesnt waste time. just let him know the items he will give u the lowest pricing. No worries about it.cos most of the time its crowded there.

Hihi,

Thanks for the info. Think will go down next week. Cheers!

juz curious....anyone here used "Hager" brand switches? any comments on quality and durability? thanks!

Hi,

I got my switches and sockets at Choo Chiang too (Woodlands). The prices for almost all items (these are the same for all branches, I think) are cheaper than elsewhere (even at Sim Lim Tower).

I choose Legrand Malia series because of its clean looks and nice and sturdy feel after comparing them with MK and Clipsal. The switches for the downlights in my living, dining, balcony and study has been installed, but the others will be installed during the National Day holidays.

hi,

would like to check how much your ID charge for supplying and installing Legrand switches?

My ID quoted us $20 per switch, be it light switch or power point socket, or telephone socket, as long it is WHITE, it will be $20 per switch. Find it kinda of ex...

please advise. thanks

hi,

would like to check how much your ID charge for supplying and installing Legrand switches?

My ID quoted us $20 per switch, be it light switch or power point socket, or telephone socket, as long it is WHITE, it will be $20 per switch. Find it kinda of ex...

please advise. thanks

u can buy the switches yourself and ask his electrician to install but first must check with the pricing.

Hi all,

I recently bought legrand switches from Choo Chiang too, at Toh Guan there. I'd like to thank everyone here. Without info from this forum, I wouldn't know where to get these switches at a cheaper price. Homefix is like so expensive! 2-3 times more.

Sorry may i know what is the price difference btw Legrand switches and Clipsal switches???

Depending on the model. Go to choo chiang to check. They will be very willing to tell u the prices. From there then you can compare. :)

Hi,

I got my switches and sockets at Choo Chiang too (Woodlands). The prices for almost all items (these are the same for all branches, I think) are cheaper than elsewhere (even at Sim Lim Tower).

Where is the Choo Chiang in Woodlands? I'm living in that area and would like to check out the store

Where is the Choo Chiang in Woodlands? I'm living in that area and would like to check out the store

You can check out the choo chiang website for their shop outlets and opening hours :)

Is the switches from all choo chiang outlets priced the same? I saw one at the Toa Payoh Industrial there? Just wonder if it will be cheaper there cos factory mah?

Is the switches from all choo chiang outlets priced the same? I saw one at the Toa Payoh Industrial there? Just wonder if it will be cheaper there cos factory mah?

Think Choo Chiang prices are standard in all their stores regardless of location.