Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kcsek

Bachelor's Pad

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
pai sey huh....what is this?it look nice though...:)

is wall paper..... but i'm using another material to do it..... :P

wah...wall paper...it look so 3D...i will guess it not cheap ba...:)

not sure how much.... but i believe is not cheap :)

tat why using another material to do it.... and then DIY on the wall.... :D

wall paper not easily to paste,can easily form up bubble lei!

how is the progress of your reno?start hacking already?

ya i know.. tat why probably using vinyl sticker.... :P

hacking will start jul 7....

wanted to buy this ceiling fan... but is to ex 1k+++ :jawdrop:

any1 came across this fan???

1302220AMair-teck-w-11.jpg

I went around Geylang and Jln Besar this week and no one has any stock. They aren't bringing in new stock because the fan is too expensive.

OMG the hob the hob the hob!! mine is the second one in the pic.. the delizia one...exact one...

seriously? I don't like it.

My father/BIL/brother (basically all the men in the house) take VERY long to light it... hold the thing and turn so many times until I can smell gas in the kitchen. it's been 6 months and they still have not mastered turning it. But when i watch them, I don't spot any difference between the way I do it and the way they do it. So I really have no idea what's wrong.

And .. I think it uses a lot of gas... like very noisy... mm The metal thing is very high so the pot is quite far from the heat, so takes longer to boil stuff. My dad timed it compared to my old hob. He say the old hob can boil his small pot of water about 4 minutes faster. lalalalala

I went around Geylang and Jln Besar this week and no one has any stock. They aren't bringing in new stock because the fan is too expensive.

if not wrong only the shop at little road have it.

doubt there any place selling any cheaper.... :(

so now have to drop the ideas to buy it :(

OMG the hob the hob the hob!! mine is the second one in the pic.. the delizia one...exact one...

seriously? I don't like it.

My father/BIL/brother (basically all the men in the house) take VERY long to light it... hold the thing and turn so many times until I can smell gas in the kitchen. it's been 6 months and they still have not mastered turning it. But when i watch them, I don't spot any difference between the way I do it and the way they do it. So I really have no idea what's wrong.

And .. I think it uses a lot of gas... like very noisy... mm The metal thing is very high so the pot is quite far from the heat, so takes longer to boil stuff. My dad timed it compared to my old hob. He say the old hob can boil his small pot of water about 4 minutes faster. lalalalala

:o like tat... me better dun buy the delizia one, (if all the men in your house cun master it)...

i wun be spare... :P

my cuzzino is not bad la,hook+hob=$450

are u interested to join us for a gathering at preciousjam place?

where did u buy???

when and where?

i bot at jalan besar lor.And i got a free coffee maker too,

check out at my earlier blog :P

As for the gathering,go to preciousjam blog,under her signature,click and u

get to see a list of RT people going. :D

thanks will check it out.. ;)

is wall paper..... but i'm using another material to do it..... :P

wah...wall paper...it look so 3D...i will guess it not cheap ba...:)

Yah, it really does look 3D. Very interesting. Hee.. If u using vinyl to do it urself, tink it'll be a huge project. :)

Hmm, if no more pool table, how about using the lights as a divider or sth? Can drop them low from the ceiling at different height to separate the spaces (eg living room from dining room).

Or hang them in a circle at different heights at a certain area (sort of like those light groupings that shops sell, only urs will be on a larger scale). hehee.. should be interesting

Beach road has alot of makan places! Somemore quite near bugis mrt and suntec city sia. Plus if ever want to go malaysia for holiday, can even walk to the bus area at Queens St nearby.

It's the first I see a balcony there, reminds me a little of those shophouses where there's a so-called balcony at the back of the kitchen in those mediacorp shows.

:o like tat... me better dun buy the delizia one, (if all the men in your house cun master it)...

i wun be spare... :P

Ya don't buy. I keep hearing the *tek tek tek tek* sound until I get angry, go out and turn for them. :P

if not wrong only the shop at little road have it.

doubt there any place selling any cheaper.... :(

so now have to drop the ideas to buy it :(

Gave up on that model too. Bought the Monte Carlo model that doubles up as a lamp when the fan isn't turned on.

http://amasco.com.sg/products_detail.asp?pID=39&scID=1

Edited by Ripples