Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
kcsek

Bachelor's Pad

Hi KC,

Welcome! Congrats on the nice place you've got.

Good location too, especially if you're a foodie! :) So many nice food stores around at the Army market and at Golden Mile.

Look forward to seeing your reno progress!

Edited by adrian_john

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

post sala cos read sala.

Rondy yuan liang wo, if u have read. hahahhaha

Edited by ivy

u are in construction line ah?wow!can renovate your own house?! :unsure:

am not in construction line lah... :P more to design field.... :paint:

Wah! Concrete walls/floors will look very cool. :)

Hmm.. Print screen, save, upload to flick/photobucket? Think that's what some of the forumners do. :)

thanks wil try...

ya,if u are chilli lover,the spicy pork rib noodle selling by a husband and wife team is very good :good:

bbron, me haven't eat lunch leh...don't make my stomach start growling

going for raw effect,

i like cement screed for floor, but alot of frenz comment tat their contractor have to redo a few times....

so might opt for other option like cement floor board or cement screed like tile.... yet to decide

my first plan was I want a grey white black flat with concrete floor and wall for kitchen and kitchen toilets. but the IDs i went to all shared that there is a risk of the conrete look not turning out nice. If contractor don't do properly it will look patchy and over time u will see crack lines. so after a few "scare" from the various IDs i gave up liao..

am not in construction line lah... :P more to design field.... :paint:

thanks wil try...

aiyah rondy. yuan liang wo! I cross eye see wrongly thought u replying to me. now not only i got bad english i got bad eyesight also.

ya,if u are chilli lover,the spicy pork rib noodle selling by a husband and wife team is very good :good:

Yeah Rondy, lotsa good food there man!

I love the Pasta at Pasta Planet. Been their regular there for some time.

Then there's Linda Thai Food, The Beef Noodle Store, Ah Balling and the Malay Food downstairs too... not to mention the fantastic Thai Food and groceries/sundries and also CD shops (if you're a fan of Thai music) across the road as well! :)

I think KC will have a fun time eating to his heart's content!

Edited by adrian_john

basement of golden mile have the famous chicken rice steamboat!the satay is nice too!

yah,great fans of thai music,but i used to buy in Thailand.Mp3 very cheap over there,or download online,haha

Yaya! Nice stuff at the Basement!

I can't find Thai MP3 online leh, very hard to come back. Sometimes I just watch on Youtube.

Next time you going Thailand can help me to get Nat Myria CDs? :)

Yeah Rondy, lotsa good food there man!

I love the Pasta at Pasta Planet. Been their regular there for some time.

Then there's Linda Thai Food, The Beef Noodle Store, Ah Balling and the Malay Food downstairs too... not to mention the fantastic Thai Food and groceries/sundries and also CD shops (if you're a fan of Thai music) across the road as well! :)

I think KC will have a fun time eating to his heart's content!

*busy taking notes* didn't know so much good food there...hubby brought me there to have the chilli noodle which he say very nice...think its the one ron mention....

huh?!so late still not yet take lunch!?gonna take dinner soon lor!haha

haiz..busy with work lor..busy till 4. then thought that might as well "ren" until dinner. but u guys so bad la..keep talking about food *faint*

agree alot of nice food along the whole stretch of road.

Used to work at the hotel area there.... sometimes will go near golden mile there for the herbal chicken soup for lunch

the fish soup opp the hotel very nice.

I heard there is a very yummy tomyum steamboat at golden mile itself... haben got chance to go there

*busy taking notes* didn't know so much good food there...hubby brought me there to have the chilli noodle which he say very nice...think its the one ron mention....

Can I copy ur notes precious? :P

yah,its stated prawn noodle!

with the black soup!can have additional pork rib which is also very nice too!

hmm..i feels like eating now!!!why always ended up food wherever i go ah?!

:bangwall:

Yah man! Why why? Everywhere also got ur food intros. :P Makes me hungry everywhere I go. :P