Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Marissa

Sembawang Lovenest

Hi all,

As you can see im kinda new here.. :P

As me and my fiance had just purchase a new flat in Sembawang ... we are now stuck with the nxt step of the "big plan"

Lol...hehehe

Basically , our house will be literally 'kosong'. No tiles .. Nothing... So ya... can all the big brothers and big sisters please tell me how i can 'kick start' this whole process of building my first lovenest with my hubby-to-be. :rolleyes:

Cheers to all!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Welcome!! n Congrats too :D

kosong v easy to design, so envy u.

mine got to hack alot of stuffs, v heart pain haha.

how big is ur new place?

Edited by newnyew

haha read lots of blogs first... :) Then look up some IDs and get ideas... BUT don't sign with them.. just talk to them and have a feel..., get many quotations.. then you're done with the first step.. mm

kosong is good in its way...

what is your floorplan? do you have it yet? And do you intend to design your house or get someone to design for you?

my all-time fav:

www.floorplanner.com

www.ikea.com.sg (for the free layout program)

welcome to our big family :D

Welcome!! n Congrats too :D

kosong v easy to design, so envy u.

mine got to hack alot of stuffs, v heart pain haha.

how big is ur new place?

hehe...oh reali...but im must yours must be a resale house right newnyew. wah your house must be huge.... :D

If im not wrong and if i get the terms correct ... :P my house should ard 94 sq feet. heheh :P

Still getting used to learning all the jargons. Big headache . :bangwall:

Wow if yours have hacking means more money for renovation rite? And speaking of that can you pass me some renovation tips? heheh ... :rolleyes:

And how much did you spend on renovation ?? :P

haha read lots of blogs first... :) Then look up some IDs and get ideas... BUT don't sign with them.. just talk to them and have a feel..., get many quotations.. then you're done with the first step.. mm

Thank u pinkpetter. Yup that is what i have been doing for the last 2 weeks.. (gawd i hope boss dun see :P )

I see that you're like a big sister to alot of the users .... :D Very helpful! :P

kosong is good in its way...

what is your floorplan? do you have it yet? And do you intend to design your house or get someone to design for you?

oh most likely will be uploading my floorplan soon.. in the next couple of days. Would reali appreciate to hear as much opinion as possible... No idea if im going to design my own house or engaged ID :unsure:

my all-time fav:

www.floorplanner.com

www.ikea.com.sg (for the free layout program)

welcome to our big family :D

Thank you for the link rdnest! :P will definitely check it out!!

hehe...oh reali...but im must yours must be a resale house right newnyew. wah your house must be huge.... :D

If im not wrong and if i get the terms correct ... :P my house should ard 94 sq feet. heheh :P

Still getting used to learning all the jargons. Big headache . :bangwall:

Wow if yours have hacking means more money for renovation rite? And speaking of that can you pass me some renovation tips? heheh ... :rolleyes:

And how much did you spend on renovation ?? :P

yup resale. i just came back from HDB's 2nd appt just now :)

finally all paperwork over.

my reno also started this morning, think will be hacking for 2-3days.

hacking doesnt mean alot of $$, usually its the carpentry that costs more.

my reno cost still havent tally yet, contractor also dun need me to sign so let him do first :D

but at the moment is about $30k for my 4rm.

take ur time to read thru the blogs, u will find alot of ideas n places to get stuffs.

when u getting keys?

Hi

My new house also at sembawang. Just taken my key and now was doing e reno. I spent ard $22k for my reno for the whole hse. :rolleyes:

Welcome to sembawang

Hi all,

As you can see im kinda new here.. :P

As me and my fiance had just purchase a new flat in Sembawang ... we are now stuck with the nxt step of the "big plan"

Lol...hehehe

Basically , our house will be literally 'kosong'. No tiles .. Nothing... So ya... can all the big brothers and big sisters please tell me how i can 'kick start' this whole process of building my first lovenest with my hubby-to-be. :rolleyes:

Cheers to all!

Hello....... don worry. now kosong slowly slowly will have alot of thing liao.

i doing simple reno. all direct contact

cheers

Hi

My new house also at sembawang. Just taken my key and now was doing e reno. I spent ard $22k for my reno for the whole hse. :rolleyes:

Welcome to sembawang

Welcome to ULU SEMBAWANG

CHEERS