Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
red_devil

■ Our Humble & Simple Nest @ Yishun ■

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i think jason mentioned another three weeks, end sept we can go over to 'learn'.

Guys, remember to bring a pen and a notebook.

Write down the mistakes I make so u will not make it. :P

hm...any so far? your wife seems very meticulous;any mistake will b minor and easily rectified.

already, i'm thinking of shifting my toilet windows. n that, i learn from u. haha. thanks ah

Edited by dsman

i think jason mentioned another three weeks, end sept we can go over to 'learn'.

Wah end sept will be very close to the start of my reno le good good hee hee

Guys, remember to bring a pen and a notebook.

Write down the mistakes I make so u will not make it. :P

Huh ? mistakes ?? well i guess everyone will have some mistakes here and there during the reno no matter how careful we are so i guess we just have to learn from it or rectified it as soon as possible :)

hm...any so far? your wife seems very meticulous;any mistake will b minor and easily rectified.

already, i'm thinking of shifting my toilet windows. n that, i learn from u. haha. thanks ah

Hahahaha Yes yes that's what I'm gonna do too :P

red_devil, the green colour on ur chute is a sticker, can tear off de. below is S/S

Ya ya ya actually for 1 moment I thought how come he was saying its green and it's ugly ?

think maybe it's because he see others all pink pink veri nice so he might thought it's the color hahahaha :P

red_devil, the green colour on ur chute is a sticker, can tear off de. below is S/S

hahaha...serious har! hahahaha..aiyo...my wife told me is green.. hahaha. and I go :jawdrop:

Thank thanks. :P

Ya ya ya actually for 1 moment I thought how come he was saying its green and it's ugly ?

think maybe it's because he see others all pink pink veri nice so he might thought it's the color hahahaha :P

mine is HOT PINK! my fav colour! so i refuse to tear it off :P

haha..ya...cause most of them we saw are other colors...and we thought is green...and we didn't went to touch it...so we say "ok lor" green then. hahaha.

mine is HOT PINK! my fav colour! so i refuse to tear it off :P

yah, it's a sticker and uncle's helpful worker peeled off my fuschia pink cos he says it's look nicer in ss :( i like that color too!!!