Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
hopeless2212

Poh, Hopeless2212 & Junior's Shelter

Hi FSS Hopeless, does welmax do stuff like aluminium front doors and grilles?

yes..price is pretty cheap...but the regret us that my door grille paint coating is very thin. window panes alignment is bad, resulting some adjusting to close window. 1 latch broke off after afew days...screws are installed slanted, etc.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

try this guy. cheap and good...used by familyof4. I should have used him in the 1st place.

YICK HONG ALUMINIUM & ENGINEERING CONTRACTOR. tell him u r recommended by ubi blk 333 Mr. Poh

AH HOCK:62427806, 93369429

harlow.. is LSS k.. wahahahahhahah.. got difference hor.. salary different.. ^^ .. wahahhahaha

Eh LSS and everyone else, thanks for the contacts. Will try and contact them and compare.

My wife got someone to get a quote, and apparently, just for the front door aluminium grille, already SGD1100.

Almost fainted...

Eh LSS and everyone else, thanks for the contacts. Will try and contact them and compare.

My wife got someone to get a quote, and apparently, just for the front door aluminium grille, already SGD1100.

Almost fainted...

huh.. so ex?? i rmb the last time yeak quote us the iron wronght gate at $450... maybe cos u wanted aluminium? u can try F4's contact.. imho, no point getting from wellmax.. cos it is cheap.. cos now we realised, their workmanship is real lousy.. and we kinda regretted getting them.. for the gate.. the paint is super thin.. accidentally kena the door keys hor.. and the paint scrapped off liao.. poh was talking abt lacquaring it himself to make it thicker.. then the window grilles... from far.. looks oki.. but when we try to close it and latched them.. most of the wndows and grtilles in the house is out of alignment.. causing the latches to be a little out of place or in syn.. and scrapping each other.. then 1 of our MBR window grille latch already came off le.. poh went to hardware shop to buy a replacement..n so now 1 of it is silver in colour.. and the rest is white..lol.. really nitemare workmanship.. not to mention, our utility room window/grilles the bottom track part facing outside hor.. already "out of shape" .. machiam like got "waves" .. will take pics to show u.. wahhahahha.. i c le oso gao wei.. ^^ .. just trying to ignore it lo..

Updates :

Handover house by yeak abt 1 week ago le... paid him the last payment oso.. total damage : $ 40390 .. would say is a pretty good deal :) .. that day poh's family came up to sit sit.. they said our renovation would caused min 60K.. lol.. none of them believe it to be only 40k .. ^^ ..

Conclusion abt yeak.. i would say he is extremely responsible.. last week when he came to finalize the last payment with me, he notices 1 small piece of wall got lobang at the corner.. is our own doing when we moving furnitures.. lol.. but he insist on me calling him when eveything is done..so he can come to touch up everything again.. he has already done so much touch up that i oso paiseh.. and majority of it is our own doing.. like dirty walls.. paints came off ( poh was using strong double-side tape) to paste the door bell to the wall.. then i don't like the position.. so he gotto peel it off and reposition it again.. wahahaha..

Updates :

Handover house by yeak abt 1 week ago le... paid him the last payment oso.. total damage : $ 40390 .. would say is a pretty good deal :) .. that day poh's family came up to sit sit.. they said our renovation would caused min 60K.. lol.. none of them believe it to be only 40k .. ^^ ..

Conclusion abt yeak.. i would say he is extremely responsible.. last week when he came to finalize the last payment with me, he notices 1 small piece of wall got lobang at the corner.. is our own doing when we moving furnitures.. lol.. but he insist on me calling him when eveything is done..so he can come to touch up everything again.. he has already done so much touch up that i oso paiseh.. and majority of it is our own doing.. like dirty walls.. paints came off ( poh was using strong double-side tape) to paste the door bell to the wall.. then i don't like the position.. so he gotto peel it off and reposition it again.. wahahaha..

same as mine....my relatives also can't believe my EA cost 38K esp when they saw the workmanship....just have to say so far still very happy with the house after staying in for more than 2 months...

I'm gonna bother Yeak again...my sis gonna do her house reno next year....

SO whe you gonna have party for us??!! :dribble:

same as mine....my relatives also can't believe my EA cost 38K esp when they saw the workmanship....just have to say so far still very happy with the house after staying in for more than 2 months...

I'm gonna bother Yeak again...my sis gonna do her house reno next year....

SO whe you gonna have party for us??!! :dribble:

not yet le.. now still in the stage of moving in.. packing and unpacking stage.. i already bought over 5 garbage bags of clothes and 1 garbage bag of bags.. hehe.. once ready le.. then we invite u guys over lah.. steady.. ^^

not yet le.. now still in the stage of moving in.. packing and unpacking stage.. i already bought over 5 garbage bags of clothes and 1 garbage bag of bags.. hehe.. once ready le.. then we invite u guys over lah.. steady.. ^^

what's poh's reaction when he saw your garbage bags?

huh.. so ex?? i rmb the last time yeak quote us the iron wronght gate at $450... maybe cos u wanted aluminium? u can try F4's contact.. imho, no point getting from wellmax.. cos it is cheap.. cos now we realised, their workmanship is real lousy.. and we kinda regretted getting them.. for the gate.. the paint is super thin.. accidentally kena the door keys hor.. and the paint scrapped off liao.. poh was talking abt lacquaring it himself to make it thicker.. then the window grilles... from far.. looks oki.. but when we try to close it and latched them.. most of the wndows and grtilles in the house is out of alignment.. causing the latches to be a little out of place or in syn.. and scrapping each other.. then 1 of our MBR window grille latch already came off le.. poh went to hardware shop to buy a replacement..n so now 1 of it is silver in colour.. and the rest is white..lol.. really nitemare workmanship.. not to mention, our utility room window/grilles the bottom track part facing outside hor.. already "out of shape" .. machiam like got "waves" .. will take pics to show u.. wahhahahha.. i c le oso gao wei.. ^^ .. just trying to ignore it lo..

Think the person want to carrot my wife lah. Haha.

Anyway, called Ah Hock, he will come over one of these days to get measurements.

Btw, what's the difference between wrought aluminium and just plain aluminium?

what's poh's reaction when he saw your garbage bags?

no reaction.. hehe.. cos i paranoid.. think the clothes will de dirty during transportation.. so i m doing washing.. ironing.. hanging them simultaneously.. he haven't really c the extend .. i separated the clothes into 3 different sections of the wardrobes.. wahahhahahaha.. ^^.. smart mah? lol

Anyway, called Ah Hock, he will come over one of these days to get measurements.

eh.. no idea le.. mine is iron.. not aluminium i think.. i think aluminium is lighter? i m not sure.. better ask the experts.. hehehehhe

no reaction.. hehe.. cos i paranoid.. think the clothes will de dirty during transportation.. so i m doing washing.. ironing.. hanging them simultaneously.. he haven't really c the extend .. i separated the clothes into 3 different sections of the wardrobes.. wahahhahahaha.. ^^.. smart mah? lol

huh ? you separate your clothes into 3 diff sect then you did not leave any space for his clothes ah ? sigh.....I pity Poh hahahaha

Anyway congrats that your house everything swee swee le so how's your roof ? is it done already ?

Edited by coffee_o

huh ? you separate your clothes into 3 diff sect then you did not leave any space for his clothes ah ? sigh.....I pity Poh hahahaha

Anyway congrats that your house everything swee swee le so how's your roof ? is it done already ?

got lah.. i left him some shelves and 1 small hanging portion.. lol.. he said he dun need so much space ^^

Roof not yet le.. still waiting for quotation... in the mean time.. transform my balcony to fishing pond.. wahahahaha.. been raining past few days.. no joke ^^

i think the fella qouted u stainless steel gate...which i think is normally aboout 800...

no such thing as wrought aluminium gate....its either wrought iron or aluminium gate...

dun go for aluminium gate....it is softer..hence easier for thief to pry open...wrought iron is harder...about $400+ for good one....stainless steel also good..but exp...