Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
born_again

The Baking Clubby

I'm not sure whether it will be cheaper than the usual price as I didn't compare but shipping cost is cheaper this way since it is a spree.

Hehe, will it be cheaper than the usual price? I was tinking if it's not, then I'll just go Phoon Huat to get it. :P Cuz I've never use it b4, and wana try holding it to see whh fits better in my hand. :P

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Welcome to our baking clubby, acyh2001! Anyone can join us as long as we share the same passion for baking and whatnots. :)

Angel81, familyof4, I guessed you used HHB's recipe. In fact the butter cookie recipe was also from HHB, I already stated before in Rondy's blog that I got it from the net which reminds me, Born_again did not see that disclaimer and never put up here also. http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?sh...8137&st=840

Joy of Baking is not bad, I've been 'chopin' several blogs for baking references. :notti: :notti:

Does anyone want to get baking stuff from wilton? There's a spree in another forum for baking stuff direct from overseas. Might be cheaper than getting it locally here.

PS: I picked up phildephia cheese in strawberry flavour earlier on at Cold Storage. I've been wondering how strawberry cheese taste like really.

Hi bunbun show the picture of the press and also pm me the hhb wbsite.

Thks.

hi to all the baking experts!

can i just check who is using which brand of oven?

we're planning to have an oven in our new place and i hope that i can be as hardworking as you people to bake every weekends.

we were told brands like ariston, bosch and brandt are good, but the thing is, we cant decide which is better!

can anyone recommand? we want those built in oven to be placed below the stove.

thanks in advanced!

we're planning to have an oven in our new place and i hope that i can be as hardworking as you people to bake every weekends.

we were told brands like ariston, bosch and brandt are good, but the thing is, we cant decide which is better!

thanks in advanced!

hi, i use ariston...personal liking for the brand :)

so far the performance has been good too ;)

Hi acyh2001, Zerochristy is the one selling her cookie press, not me. :)

I pmed you already!

Hi bunbun show the picture of the press and also pm me the hhb wbsite.

Thks.

Bstgal, it depends on your requirements. For eg; do you want a digital oven or analog oven? What is your budget? Compare the specifications between the brands and lastly, go with what really suits you if the salesperson is able to explain in detail how the ovens work. You can always compare the pros-cons of everything in the end. Most ovens wil serve the main basic functions such as grilling, roasting, baking

I'm not sure whether it will be cheaper than the usual price as I didn't compare but shipping cost is cheaper this way since it is a spree.

Hehe, I went to Phoon Huat and bought one for $9! Can make cookies and use it for icing too. :P

thanks in advanced!

Yoz, I bought Hobz. Cheap cheap good good. :P

Wah still go pple interested in the cookie press ah... thought nobody one... tonight I try take pics and upload here.

Hehe, was tinking if wana get from u. But since I was in Clementi over the wkend, decided to drop by Phoon Huat and bought it straight away. :P

Here is the cookie cutter..

Angel81> Did you get this too??

YES! Hahhaa! Exactly the same one. What colour is urs? Mine is white. :P I saw on the box that they have red too. But the store dun have red colour. :(

YES! Hahhaa! Exactly the same one. What colour is urs? Mine is white. :P I saw on the box that they have red too. But the store dun have red colour. :(

Aiya... hahaha I forget what colour will check it out tonight :P Buy at S$9 dun even know how much to re-sell it at :D

Angel, i missed the promo :( can show us ur new gadget here?

I will pop by again to see if they have similiar promo!

Hehe okok! Today go home to take pics and show. :P

Aiya... hahaha I forget what colour will check it out tonight :P Buy at S$9 dun even know how much to re-sell it at :D

Haha, why dun u continue using it leh? Think it's easier to use this then use the cookie cutter to cut out the shapes. :P And it'll b useful to do cookies during cny. :P

Anybody interested in a brand new blender from Kenwood? :D I got it as a free gift when I bought my Kenwood mixer. Although I love the retro red colour of the blender, I don't need it since I've recently bought my mini blender.

Details of Kenwood Food Blender here:

http://www.kenwoodworld.com/sg/Products/Fo...s-Steel-Goblet/

Retail price - $208. Letting go at $150 (negotiable) :) PM me if interested. :)

Haha, why dun u continue using it leh? Think it's easier to use this then use the cookie cutter to cut out the shapes. :P And it'll b useful to do cookies during cny. :P

Hahah my problem is I dun know how to use it... the first time I use it.. I press the gun one time and it look like the cookie not nicely shape. Than I try again with 2 shots with nicer fill but hor the cookie stick on the gun of the head so every shot I got difficult time to get the cookie out nicely cause it kana stick on the gun head.

Maybe my dough is not meant for the cookie gun cutter... my hubby was telling me to keep it so can make it again for another try. Well I was now thinking about it :P

Any recommendation dough or recipes suitable for the cookie gun cutter??

Edited by zerochristy

Hahah my problem is I dun knoe how to use it... the first time I use it.. I press the gun one time and it look like the cookie not nicely shape. Than I try again with 2 shots with nicer fill but hor the cookie stick on the gun of the head so even shot I got difficult time to get the cookie out nicely.

Maybe my dough is not meant for the cookie gun cutter... my hubby was telling me to keep it so can make it again for another try. Well I was now thinking about it :P

Any recommendation dough or recipes suitable for the cookie gun cutter??

Haha alamak. I just bought it leh. Still haven use it yet. Why not try the recipes on the box itself? I rem there's a couple there right? hehe, maybe it'll work out. Or can try to refrigerate ur dough for awhile b4 putting it into the cookie press. :)