Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Coke

My 3 Room Penthouse

thinking if it's bright enough with just cove lights. can u show a picture with just your cove lights on? thank u.

It should be bright enought with cove lights because when I on the downlights without cove lights, it appears darker.

Let me take the pic and show you...

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

My place is 90% completed!

tomorrow, the glass works for the kitchen and the bathroom doors, and the shower screen will be up!

Wall paper tomorrow as well, and also the painting touch up works!

Hope everything goes well as we are moving on Sunday! Happy National Day!

Cant seems to access to imageshack. Will post photos next week after unpacking then....leave a space on this blog for me!

Johnson - If you looking at this blog, remember ah....I said Sunday moving....hope everything goes well. So tomorrow is the day you getting your report card! :P

Hi all!

Long time did not login...busy busy.....

Here it goes......my before and after pics....

Living Room Before

30062009021.jpg

Living Room After

18082009132.jpg

18082009136.jpg

hey coke, glad to see u back online.

so how's the report card you gave ideal design? glad with the overall results and outcome?

did u have alot of areas to touch up and rectify? any tips for us on areas we should be looking into?

ID told us that our reno should also be complete by end of the coming week :lol:

time to start scrutinizing for defects!

hey coke, glad to see u back online.

so how's the report card you gave ideal design? glad with the overall results and outcome?

did u have alot of areas to touch up and rectify? any tips for us on areas we should be looking into?

ID told us that our reno should also be complete by end of the coming week :lol:

time to start scrutinizing for defects!

Yo beany!

Saw your pics of your place...Good to see yours completing too! Wow...your reno superb...must have cost a bomb!!! haha

My report card to Ideal Design is a B on the Handover, and A after the rectification....Happily staying for 2 weeks le...

Rectifications- This is what I did, get 3 of your most "stingy/picky" friends to come up and see....Must see everything, every corner, test all doors and carpentry doors, paintwork etc. For my case, almost perfect after QC by my 3 SUPER PICKY friends, except paintwork for ceiling. Probably bcos I stay at those old flats, and top floor, so the ceiling is super uneven, and when the cove lights is on, can see some uneven patches. But Johnson asked the plaster guys and painting guys down the following day to rectify it....apart from it, all is well :)

Good luck.....

Rectifications- This is what I did, get 3 of your most "stingy/picky" friends to come up and see....Must see everything, every corner, test all doors and carpentry doors, paintwork etc. For my case, almost perfect after QC by my 3 SUPER PICKY friends, except paintwork for ceiling. Probably bcos I stay at those old flats, and top floor, so the ceiling is super uneven, and when the cove lights is on, can see some uneven patches. But Johnson asked the plaster guys and painting guys down the following day to rectify it....apart from it, all is well :)

hah, thanks for the tip. my frens have a job to do oredi.

we were @ the unit on sat watching the plumbers install the bathroom accessories and kitchen tap - and came up with a long list of rectifications while waiting. few defects here and there... sent the list to our ID and asked him to see to those areas b4 the official "rectification" stage, heh.

btw, could we just find out fm you - how many rounds of chemical washing were done for ur place? we had one round b4 carpentry, but the whole place is just dirty and dusty again now. wondering if another round of washing will be done b4 completion.

ur place looks good, btw. like the kitchen. looks nice and comfy enuff. could we be kaypohs and go up for a visit?

amk ave 10 isn't too far fm where we are now. we're currently staying in amk too!

hah, thanks for the tip. my frens have a job to do oredi.

we were @ the unit on sat watching the plumbers install the bathroom accessories and kitchen tap - and came up with a long list of rectifications while waiting. few defects here and there... sent the list to our ID and asked him to see to those areas b4 the official "rectification" stage, heh.

btw, could we just find out fm you - how many rounds of chemical washing were done for ur place? we had one round b4 carpentry, but the whole place is just dirty and dusty again now. wondering if another round of washing will be done b4 completion.

ur place looks good, btw. like the kitchen. looks nice and comfy enuff. could we be kaypohs and go up for a visit?

amk ave 10 isn't too far fm where we are now. we're currently staying in amk too!

Hihi

They did one time of chemical washing. Not too sure if thats the practice, but its indeed still dusty. But I also found out that, I have to mop for many countless times even after moving in till I feel "dust free". The sandy feeling I guess is there to persist till you did several rounds of mopping....

Sure you can visit my humble place.....This Thursday evening, or Saturday.... Just PM you my number....give me advance notice :)

Mini Master Bath with mini shower screen

18082009145f.jpg

Hi Coke, ur MBR toilet same like mine.. u got extend ur toilet out to fit the shower screen ?? :yamseng:

Hi Coke, ur MBR toilet same like mine.. u got extend ur toilet out to fit the shower screen ?? :yamseng:

Yar, remember I asked you alot of questions on that previously? hehe

I also die die wanted to have a shower screen for our mini toilet. But did not extend out, FS against it.......so juz make do with the small space.....My foyer tiles and living tiles differentiation was also inspired by your designs too :P

oh ic.. Nice hse.. any more pics to share ?? Bigger pics plz.. heehee.. btw when u close ur shower screen door got any funny noise ?? mine very noisy.. i think is the rubber rubbing the glass... hahahaha... :P