Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
dyleen

Our Home In Sengkang

skyblue...

tsk tsk ...not that i say u...although seldom see u in Rt nowsday...but hor....me is BD...wifey is PD......seem like my wifey mor popular than me.....cos everyone seem to type wrong.....is this a sign???*sigh*

Haha, sorry-sorry, boss! :P

I usually would proof-read first before posting, but don't know why I missed the letter B and typed in P, in fact, I've not communicated with PD before mah, just an "accident" wor.... :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Haha, sorry-sorry, boss! :P

I usually would proof-read first before posting, but don't know why I missed the letter B and typed in P, in fact, I've not communicated with PD before mah, just an "accident" wor.... :D

u sure accident ??hmm.....sound fishy liao.....:P no next time huh...u are "WATCHED" by me liao........hehehehehe

better dun scare off Dyleen...wait she think y pple in RT so fierce de....we just joking.....:)

u sure accident ??hmm.....sound fishy liao.....:P no next time huh...u are "WATCHED" by me liao........hehehehehe

better dun scare off Dyleen...wait she think y pple in RT so fierce de....we just joking.....:)

Haha, you lor, follow rondy, now dyleen would know what I was talking about.

Hmm, shouldn't you just "watch" and look after your wife can liaoz mah, why still need to "watch" me.... ? :P

welcome welcome!~!!

waaaa....i like the living room cornice ceiling~~~~ according to fengshui it's good cuz it resembles ba gua (disclaimer: it's my dad who told me. i'm not a fsm)

Edited by rierie

Haha, you lor, follow rondy, now dyleen would know what I was talking about.

Hmm, shouldn't you just "watch" and look after your wife can liaoz mah, why still need to "watch" me.... ? :P

still must watched la...in case measure ma....hehehehe:P

Dyleen...so far any review of the ID u visited?care to share?*whisper to skyblue* it other tblog...we cannot anyhow hack de....must ask some relevant quetions...yr turn next...:P

that's very good. cos heard that contractors' price are more attractive.

my hubby and I really hopeless. can't design and can't visualise. really chaim leh. :bangwall:

Since you might have some ideas from that ID you mentioned, you more or less firm up your suggestions already, you can always visit other IDs/contractors to tell them your "to-do" list and "not-to-do" list. In this case, you can see what other options are available, and make a sound and wise decision. :)

**Psst BD** Haha, almost typed in P again - no lar, just pulling you leg & I'm done. Haha... :P

Hello,

Welcome to Sengkang also 5I flat at Compassvale Walk. Whereabouts are you? I am guessing somewhere Rivervale?

I too did not engage ID but went for contractor.

Congrates on ur new home, and hope u have a smooth reno journey! :D Condition of the place looks good woh, hehe, and I like the large entrance to the kitchen. :)

wow your condition very good can move in oredi. but i cannot tahan the very auntish MBR wardrobe leh. and i think the toilet wall tiles also look very old fashioned leh. other than that, still very okay.

Hello dyleen, welcome, welcome!!

Do update often (with photos) once reno started hor, if not you would be "stalked" by "someone" wor. Haha... :P

For my place, I did not box up, as suggested by my ID for reason being mentioned above, hence BD is right, you have to make your decision carefully.

I was think of having less hassle should there be leakage (hack away, then touch up, would cost extra $$$), so both my toilets didn't box up. Fyi. :)

Hope you have a smooth "ride" through your reno process.

Cheers!! :D

hmm...when you mentioned being "stalked"....are you refering to the "watched"?

you guys are fun pple in RT

a friend of mine told me that the pipes are big and at the wrong place.

hence if I wanna box up, toilet will look small, then it will look cramp? :unsure:

hmm...when you mentioned being "stalked"....are you refering to the "watched"?

you guys are fun pple in RT

hahaha photo-addicts... me me me :)

welcome welcome!~!!

waaaa....i like the living room cornice ceiling~~~~ according to fengshui it's good cuz it resembles ba gua (disclaimer: it's my dad who told me. i'm not a fsm)

oh....but we are going to remove it. wanted to do false ceiling. ;)

my mum saw the cornices say so old fashioned le, ask if I'm going to keep it. :Dhahaha

but hor, the cornices really looks good, well-maintained