Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

Anybody hacking their walls? Almost all of the ID talked to suggested to hack walls. But I am reluctant as might regret it later? Pls give me ideas on what to do with the renovation and how much you will be spending.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Anybody hacking their walls? Almost all of the ID talked to suggested to hack walls. But I am reluctant as might regret it later? Pls give me ideas on what to do with the renovation and how much you will be spending.

I am thinking of hacking the kitchen walls. But the circuit board is on that wall. That's mean have to shift the circuit board to another side. don't know how much the contractor will charge...

Renovation depends on what you want... simple or complicated. Whether you want L-box lighting or nothing. Whether you want feature wall for sitting room and dining room. It all depends what you want. Do you have any theme that you want to follow - zen, modern contemporary, resorts... It really depends....

I am still sourcing around... there is one ID offer $18k include most of the thing. But read from the renotalk, work always delay...others offering $23k... I think the kitchen cabinet already taken 1/4 of the price. Kitchen top also makes a difference in price. :dancingqueen:

I am thinking of hacking the kitchen walls. But the circuit board is on that wall. That's mean have to shift the circuit board to another side. don't know how much the contractor will charge...

Renovation depends on what you want... simple or complicated. Whether you want L-box lighting or nothing. Whether you want feature wall for sitting room and dining room. It all depends what you want. Do you have any theme that you want to follow - zen, modern contemporary, resorts... It really depends....

I am still sourcing around... there is one ID offer $18k include most of the thing. But read from the renotalk, work always delay...others offering $23k... I think the kitchen cabinet already taken 1/4 of the price. Kitchen top also makes a difference in price. !!

Hi Sis, me also worried that hacking walls might cause delay in renovation. PE endorsement might take some time and add'l $.

Albert, have you got your official letter from HDB about getting keys? !!

I'm waiting for my HDB officer whom will be calling me on monday.

i m at 466d sembawang dr

Welcome welcome~~~ :bangwall:

I'm waiting for my HDB officer whom will be calling me on monday.

still not confirmed ah?

so how's your 3D drawing? once confirmed can start straight liao once got the keys!

still not confirmed ah?

so how's your 3D drawing? once confirmed can start straight liao once got the keys!

3D haven't confirm, coz wanna bring my ID there to see the real thing *at least the 3D aspect can be as close as the real house ba*

Yeah! tomorrow keys collection confirmed!! :(

I booked blk 359B so sad till today still no news from HDB... :dancingqueen:

I think HDB is doing a re-renovation for the floor and wall tiles and all the pipes and toilet accessories..

Went down and saw my house being 'trashed'.... Will take another 2 months i think..

Anyone already staying at the EA in sembawang.. love to see the nice pic of your new house. pm me your blog

For those soon to be sembawang-ers, any great plan for the love nest..??

Edited by softballer

3D haven't confirm, coz wanna bring my ID there to see the real thing *at least the 3D aspect can be as close as the real house ba*

Yeah! tomorrow keys collection confirmed!! :dancingqueen:

wah, congrats congrats! finally u got it!