Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

Hey all staying in Sembawang...

Actually am planning to get a 3Room flat at Sengkang, but with the selling price quoted, I could get a 4Room at Sembawang.

Am having 2nd tots now. My appointment date for SK is on 4Jun... sigh

Anyone staying ard BLK 487 to 490 Admiralty Link??

These are the left over flat available from HDB

Best if u could show mi some of ur home pics.. :)

Will be visiting the area to looksy... no showroom, can only base on floor plan

How is the convenience like?? (transport/food)

Place noisy??

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I've bought a unit at Blk 357. Hee

I was told by aunt who's staying at Sembawang, thta her friend(who's working at NTUC) told her that the 1st floor at the Sembawang HDB office will be converted to a NTUC supermarket. I could see renovation work carrying on there, so hope it's true :unsure:

Hopefully Sembawang shopping centre will turn out to be something good too (bought over by Capitaland - who owns - Tamp Mall, J8, Plaza Singapura, etc...)

Refering to a report here

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/sin.../286948/1/.html

The Woodlands Coastal Promenade project, which is up for tender, will also be ready in four years.

Wonder what could the project be? Hopefully it's something exciting as well

If the projected sports complex at Sembawang goes through, there's only more good things to come for Sembawang Residents.

I can't wait to move in!! :)

hi!!!

Angelwrath n alberttcs...when u all moving in? doing reno?

selenal...which block u stay?

im quite excited too! we bought a unit at Blk 354c...aiyo been waiting for ages. we first signed the OTP in mid mar but had to wait for valuation report, so was able to exercise it only on the last day. every stage oso got delayed cos seller do contra, complicated. 2nd appmt is tis 25 jul but owners wana stay till 28 jul. wana do some minor reno...so target move in b4 7th mth start

wow...they wana convert part of hdb office to ntuc? then wat happen to the ntuc at sun plaza?

haha as for the sembawang shppg centre...they totally reconstruct the whole bldg isit? yah wonder wht they do. i thot not much biz there. the kopitiam alwys empty

wow din knw got so much gg on in sembawang. been staying in woodlands for the past few mths cos the old landlord kicked us out, so need to rent short term while waiting endlessly for the handover of our new hse

hehe if u got more news, do update here

hi,

I'm waiting for HDB to invite me down. Right now my unit is going through total revamp, they are retiling the floor, just hope it's fast.

i heard that they will still keep sunplaza and the one at the hdb office (well just hope it's true)

Wow, you got yourself 354C? that's really near MRT

hi,

I'm waiting for HDB to invite me down. Right now my unit is going through total revamp, they are retiling the floor, just hope it's fast.

i heard that they will still keep sunplaza and the one at the hdb office (well just hope it's true)

Wow, you got yourself 354C? that's really near MRT

hi!

ohhh ic. so u nid to go there monitor? left only the floor tiles to do? yah shld b fast lah

heee yah really near mrt but its at the back of the cluster...but stil ok lah. cant stay too far fr mrt leh. sweat...

blk 357 oso quite near. its the next cluster right? but not sure which part

357 quite near too. less than 5-7mins walk from mrt. hehe.

It's just the cluster next to yours. across the road. My block will be right infront of admiralty pri sch.

Hee... getting more alive here... hi neighbours!:P

hi!:)

Angelwrath n alberttcs...when u all moving in? doing reno?

selenal...which block u stay?

mine is at 359C, at the corner, opp the flats with the blue windows...

357 quite near too. less than 5-7mins walk from mrt. hehe.

It's just the cluster next to yours. across the road. My block will be right infront of admiralty pri sch.

not admiralty pri la.. tat one is in woodlands leh... the one opp our area is canbera primary, the future IT school... also the sch tat our kids will attend the next time... :jawdrop:

oh ya...my mistake, it's canbera primary school, yup it's the future IT school.Will enrol my son there, hehe. My little cousin is still schooling there. LOL

Just some additional info for those japanese food lover, Sakae sushi have opened a new branch at Sun plaza (Lvl 2). Was at sunplaza this morning and happened to saw it

oh ya...my mistake, it's canbera primary school, yup it's the future IT school.Will enrol my son there, hehe. My little cousin is still schooling there. LOL

hee.. no worries...

next time our children will be schoolmates... lol... haven move in, can think till so far liao... :( anyway... sembawang has only 3 pri schools... sembawang pri, wellington pri and canberra pri... not much choices...

my still have 5more years to plan, so hopefully there's more school to come, LOL. What about you? How old are your kids?

I was told Canberra Primary is one of the good schools.

would anyone know what's the site next to Sembawang MRT being developed to? Saw them hovering up the place with planks, i saw an erected noticeboard but didn't went there to check it out

(it's actually a small plot of land that is being coverted)