Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
koxxic

Any Sembawang Homers?

lol.. i m nt even married... hehe... Canberra is quite alright... the best abt the sch is the distance... the nearer the better....

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

oppsss....i'm sorry sorry :bangwall:

Today i really understand why there's possibility they wanted to open another NTUC at the Sembawang HDB Branch, I was there at the sunplaza ntuc this morning, i was so shocked by the amout of people waiting for the NTUC to open for biz :jawdrop:

nothing to be sorry abt la... dun worry...

the biz is so good there?? thot there's a shop and save ard the area too?? any other gd place for marketing???

there's a shop and save at Blk 406A MCP, but it's rather small, thus selection is not reall full range, but rather convenient lor, because it's 24HR. LOL

There's a market @ Blk 511 (Sembawang Mart), but i'm not too sure what bus goes there from our place. If by walking, it would take us about 15-20mins i think?

But don't worry, our place have 859 service which goes directly to Chong Pang, many many markets there. Hehe..not bad!!

Else can also take one train down to Admiralty MRT stn, there's a market right next to the MRT. Very convenient too!!

hi welcome... this thread is relatively deserted liao leh.... where is 510A ar? near where??

Near the sembawang mart there..

hehe u guys just liven up this thread. good good

hi!;)

Angelwrath n alberttcs...when u all moving in? doing reno?

selenal...which block u stay?

Just got keys last week wor. now waiting for HDB to do screeding and touch up the defects.

Will be choosing tiles soon.

so hmmm, maybe move in by the end of this year ba. =)

Edited by Angelwrath

Just got keys last week wor. now waiting for HDB to do screeding and touch up the defects.

Will be choosing tiles soon.

so hmmm, maybe move in by the end of this year ba. =)

u got the keys last week?? did the HDB re-do the tiles for ur flat too?? when did u apply for the flat?? sorry ar.. so many qns... hehe...

Edited by selenal

hi all,

just realised another sembawang topic here :good:

will be resident of sembawang in few months time :)

I was at sembawang yesterday evening and realised the empty patch in front of mrt is going to be developed into a multipurpose court. wonder what that is :good:

hi, which ID have you choosen?

Urban Interiors =) :)

u got the keys last week?? did the HDB re-do the tiles for ur flat too?? when did u apply for the flat?? sorry ar.. so many qns... hehe...

ya, got it last week. i applied in the apr bi-monthly. Although mine not Design & build but hor my kitchen tiles hollow. so gonna ask them to re-tile and screed my bedrooms. dont know how long they wanna take, dragging my renovation. :P

Wow! Just realised all the units @ 46* Admiralty Drive have been sold(apr bi monthly)

bo leh, not all. i still see alot of units.

46*, i refer to those EAs near the big canal (those blue-condo like buildings) was all sold out. Happen to kaypoh on it, so went to HDB website to check, stated all sold.

wow...hollow tiles? that's the kindof headache i'm afraid of and that's usually what holds back own renovation works.

Edited by alberttcs

46*, i refer to those EAs near the big canal (those blue-condo like buildings) was all sold out. Happen to kaypoh on it, so went to HDB website to check, stated all sold.

wow...hollow tiles? that's the kindof headache i'm afraid of and that's usually what holds back own renovation works.

you mean those fan-shape ones?

think sold out due to it's nicer look, bigger space and cheaper as well. but then too far from mrt