Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pinklady

Block Washing By Town Council's Ah Neh

ic. Dont wait liao. Drop them an email. They really need such feedbacks otherwise they just dont move.

do you know the website for the branch offices? i dunno wat's their email leh

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
do you know the website for the branch offices? i dunno wat's their email leh

google for town council and zoom in from there. Alternatively, u should be able to get the details from the notice board.

Hi everybody. Do you all ever encounter incidents where there is block washing? that is the blangah which town council engage. that stupid ah neh, iam so angry with him, always wash at about 5pm, make until the whole corridor wet never mind, make my shoes all wet somemore the water splash inside my home too, making my laminates dripping wet with water. dun understand how they wash! Can i complaint to my town council or not? that they are washing at such a late timing?? Help anybody?

me too! i had the same problem 2 wks back. dirty water all over my main door n gate, dirty water seep into my unit, 1 side of my slippers went MIA, n i found it outside my neighbour's main door that's 2 units and a good 20m away. Fired a complain email over to TC and they apologised, said have reminded the contractor to take extra care during washing. I'm keeping the email in case the next time it happens again.

AMK TC Feedback: http://www.amk-ycktc.org.sg/index.php?opti...&Itemid=159

I dun think there is a restriction on timing so long as its not night time washing. I've seen them washing till 6pm sometimes.

me too! i had the same problem 2 wks back. dirty water all over my main door n gate, dirty water seep into my unit, 1 side of my slippers went MIA, n i found it outside my neighbour's main door that's 2 units and a good 20m away. Fired a complain email over to TC and they apologised, said have reminded the contractor to take extra care during washing. I'm keeping the email in case the next time it happens again.

AMK TC Feedback: http://www.amk-ycktc.org.sg/index.php?opti...&Itemid=159

I dun think there is a restriction on timing so long as its not night time washing. I've seen them washing till 6pm sometimes.

Really huh 8| knock on their head huh. why they wana steal your shoes? is it branded or very new? i always put my lousy pair of shoes outside lor.

Really huh 8| knock on their head huh. why they wana steal your shoes? is it branded or very new? i always put my lousy pair of shoes outside lor.

think she was saying they clean till the shoes flew over...

but even my slippers also kena 'stolen' by neighbour before... kena replaced with a smaller pair... grrr them...

think she was saying they clean till the shoes flew over...

but even my slippers also kena 'stolen' by neighbour before... kena replaced with a smaller pair... grrr them...

wah ur neighbours are so kind to get you another smaller pair huh. why they so desperado?

wah ur neighbours are so kind to get you another smaller pair huh. why they so desperado?

they think that they swop, so people won't discover so fast?! I dunno lar, funny people, and I thought they are wealthier than my family...

they think that they swop, so people won't discover so fast?! I dunno lar, funny people, and I thought they are wealthier than my family...

got all sorts of pple leh, esp in HDB lor. last time in my MIL house, duno who, come to the house, to steal plastic hanger and clothes peg! so cheapo rite. $1 stuff also cannot afford meh?

got all sorts of pple leh, esp in HDB lor. last time in my MIL house, duno who, come to the house, to steal plastic hanger and clothes peg! so cheapo rite. $1 stuff also cannot afford meh?

maybe they take and sell lor :D

I know it is my neighbour because that day she came downstairs (just happen dunno why I look out of the peephole), then after that slippers changed liao, and noticed her son having that slipper thereafter... haiz... will never buy slippers from mamashops liao, later neighbours take your slipper u also got no proof..

hahah! like merryman said, they didnt steal my slippers lah. just that my 1 side of my slippers was WASHED 2 houses away. i've no idea how they did it, probably just too lazy to even take note that they r washing my slippers!

i hate it when the washing makes my door even more dirty. Like tt i rather they dun wash.

Thankfully my neighbours are still quite ok pple. I only know the unit on my right, the other neighbours all i dunno. :P

hahah! like merryman said, they didnt steal my slippers lah. just that my 1 side of my slippers was WASHED 2 houses away. i've no idea how they did it, probably just too lazy to even take note that they r washing my slippers!

i hate it when the washing makes my door even more dirty. Like tt i rather they dun wash.

Thankfully my neighbours are still quite ok pple. I only know the unit on my right, the other neighbours all i dunno. :P

you never tok to your neighbours meh?

Now its finally Aug rite, i am looking at the schedule everyday, they still never update on when they have washing. Arggh, i am so fed-up, dun wan the same thing to happen again

So angry, last Friday, when i reached home, only to discover large puddles of water appearing on my laminate floorings, and my shoes were dripping wet again! They never updated that **** notice board, which i have started to notice it everyday beginning from 1st August. They never do their job properly! i am sure to complaint this time round!

:angry::bangwall::fire::furious: