Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Pomme

~sweet Little Nest~ Our Second Home

hi butterfingerzz,

thanks for the compliments.....now a bit regret to get the bar-stools.....dun seems to match well wif the rest...anyway, we can change it later if we realli come across something we realli like.

oh, the painting we got it in Paris....hand-carried back by my hubby and not cheap (in euro).....heartpain.

Hope u have a smooth reno for ur new place and Merry Christmas to you.

yup yup....bluewater, tis place is dame old....I might be old but I still like sleek n simple design....hahahhahaaha

Thanks.....but will have hard time to sell the place if I decided to get a new place and move. Tat will be later part....so dun bother now.

Ur reno oso moving in fast....hope ur reno will be a smooth and less hassle one, and move in early to ur new place.

Merry Christmas to you & to your family.

Hi Pomme,

Enjoy now and worry later :D

When I see your blog initially, all seem to be in place except for ... I agree with your doubts, the bar stools. Slightly out of place from the overall. It's the color, not really the design. Just my personal view hor, don't get offended :P

Thanks, my reno is going very well ... we aren't in a hurry thus will probably be fully moving in aft CNY period. Merry X'mas to you & family too!!! ;)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Nice light! Saw this light in my ID's portfolio of reno done previously. Saw it in Balestier, comes in 2 sizes. :D

Gd choice!

hi Mickey,

I din know it come in two sizes....saw it @Chan Huat n e size is juz rite for my small study area so I juz grab it.

Will let me fren know cos they wanted to change their dinning light to my 'apple'. Interesting....

Saw ur curve hall is almost done...so the greenary part is a open arch or will there be any glass door? Realli looking forward to see the curve hall in finished and wif all the things n decorative stuff up.

Merry Christmas to you & your wife.

Hi Pomme,

Enjoy now and worry later :D

When I see your blog initially, all seem to be in place except for ... I agree with your doubts, the bar stools. Slightly out of place from the overall. It's the color, not really the design. Just my personal view hor, don't get offended :P

Thanks, my reno is going very well ... we aren't in a hurry thus will probably be fully moving in aft CNY period. Merry X'mas to you & family too!!! ;)

hi bluewater,

dun worry I wont get offended. The bar stools is the first thing we have cfm for our new hse even we r still in the midst of signing the documents. As reno goes, there's lots changes here and there and turn out the stools r out of the place to match the rest. But moving stuff can change later if realli dun like it so no big deal for it.

hahahahhaa....the red color stools...we juz wanna to add some fiery color to the dark place n hope to bring out some contrast to it....turn out tis color or design unable to carry out the effect we want. Maybe I too impluse in getting my first item for the new place. Shld shop around and commit later....learn a lesson. :D

hi Mickey,

I din know it come in two sizes....saw it @Chan Huat n e size is juz rite for my small study area so I juz grab it.

Will let me fren know cos they wanted to change their dinning light to my 'apple'. Interesting....

Saw ur curve hall is almost done...so the greenary part is a open arch or will there be any glass door? Realli looking forward to see the curve hall in finished and wif all the things n decorative stuff up.

Merry Christmas to you & your wife.

Hi, do you watch the the Ch8 7pm drama? I saw the 'Apple' light in the Joanne Peh's home in the show. Hee.

I think the big one is $240 or $280. Can't remember.

There will be glass doors with 'specific' design. Hehe. Actually arch design is abit old school (80's) but we just like it. My curve wall is still quite some time to completion because feature wall design is still under discussion. I won't even know whether feature wall is the right term for it. It will be a long design from the main door (probably) to the living hall. :)

Christmas is almost over. Boxing Day is next. Happy Boxing Day or a happy weekend. :)

oh, the painting we got it in Paris....hand-carried back by my hubby and not cheap (in euro).....heartpain.

yup yup....bluewater, tis place is dame old....I might be old but I still like sleek n simple design....hahahhahaaha

Thanks.....but will have hard time to sell the place if I decided to get a new place and move. Tat will be later part....so dun bother now.

Hi Pomme,

I like the paintings that your hubby picked up in Paris... Everything is expensive there but Paris is one place I used to fly to often with my last job. I used to fly there so often that I feel sick of Paris, but now I miss Paris!

I regret never get anything for my new hse then, when I was flying there!

In fact, not only Paris but many other exotic places I used to fly to... cos I have no storage in my mum's hse.

Only a few mths ago, I happened to fly to the Middle east and I bot a small capet/ mat fm a Parkistan shop, very arabic looking silk mat that is very comfortable to feel... comes with a hefty price tag :unsure:

Paris have lots of nice memories for me and I am very lucky to be there in spring and summer most times, so the weather was beautiful. I used to stay with a pretty French gal when I was with my last job (in another country), she was my buddy and she was so french, typical french lady with personality... she always feel worry the cheese she bring fm her home may be too pungent for me, so she often wrap and put in a air tight container. The french loved their cheese! We got along very well and went out often... the last time I was in Paris last yr, I spent a week with her in a tiny apartment (very common there) when she was pregnant with her first baby! Hummm...sorry off topic abt reno...just got carried away looking at all yr Paris paintings, heheheh :P

I am also worry next time nobody wan to buy my hse, cos I hack here, hack there and now become 1 bedrm and etc...

But I hope to stay in my new place for at least a period of yrs..so now dun tik so much, hehehe :D

hi bluewater,

dun worry I wont get offended. The bar stools is the first thing we have cfm for our new hse even we r still in the midst of signing the documents. As reno goes, there's lots changes here and there and turn out the stools r out of the place to match the rest. But moving stuff can change later if realli dun like it so no big deal for it.

hahahahhaa....the red color stools...we juz wanna to add some fiery color to the dark place n hope to bring out some contrast to it....turn out tis color or design unable to carry out the effect we want. Maybe I too impluse in getting my first item for the new place. Shld shop around and commit later....learn a lesson. :D

Yea, the "kan-cheong spider" lesson learnt affected me too. Lucky for me, the lighting shop allowed us to cancel the order for our dining light cos' we saw one of better design @ another place. All humans are same. hahahaha. :D

hi butterfingerzz,

thanks for the compliments.....now a bit regret to get the bar-stools.....dun seems to match well wif the rest...anyway, we can change it later if we realli come across something we realli like.

Hope u have a smooth reno for ur new place and Merry Christmas to you.

thanks Pomme.. Merry Cristmas to you too!!

think painting worth it leh... especially since u got so many compliments for it.. all paid back liao.. :D

Forget to put up the pic of the glass bedrm with the light on. Took it in one of the night while drinking and suddenly recall I din take any photo on my glass bedrm from the outside with the light on. Stupid me. :bangwall:

10molj7.jpg

30i7qqw.jpg

Hihi!! Your mbr door v nice!

Btw, I supposed you asked your ID to custom make your wardrobe for you? Did you give him like specifications on how high each shelve should be and so on?

Hihi!! Your mbr door v nice!

Btw, I supposed you asked your ID to custom make your wardrobe for you? Did you give him like specifications on how high each shelve should be and so on?

hi annjoy,

Mine is a contractor rather a ID firm. Yes, I provide my internal layout and the dimensions for it but my contractor fren did sit down and go thru the dimension with us. Cos I need to give the plank allowance in between the shelving and drawers too. Juz some small changes so overall still something we wanted. I juz took out 1 small shelving aft all the calculation and extend some sizes.

22yx4y.jpg (Day) qrwwut.jpg (Nite)

Hi,

may i know where n how much you bought the planter pot?

is it lechuza brand?

thanks

Hi vhardono,

The pot is come together with my plant for one price (juz the pot itself I think a bit ex if I still need to get the plant) but they do sell the pot alone.

I got mine from FarEast Floral @Ridout Garden near Queenstown/Holland Rd (opp the old Commonweath 16th storey housing estate, hope u know where isit). They have some veri nice pots there with different sizes. And if u dun drive, they have the delivery service @$20 per location. They accept credit cards too for payment.

Happy shopping :D

Hi vhardono,

The pot is come together with my plant for one price (juz the pot itself I think a bit ex if I still need to get the plant) but they do sell the pot alone.

I got mine from FarEast Floral @Ridout Garden near Queenstown/Holland Rd (opp the old Commonweath 16th storey housing estate, hope u know where isit). They have some veri nice pots there with different sizes. And if u dun drive, they have the delivery service @$20 per location. They accept credit cards too for payment.

Happy shopping :D

Thanks for your info

may i know how much does it cost together with your plant? :rolleyes:

thinking to buy lechuza brand, but it's over my budget (iirc $150 :bangwall: ) for the planter pot with auto irrigation system without plant

Edited by vhardono

Thanks for your info

may i know how much does it cost together with your plant? :rolleyes:

thinking to buy lechuza brand, but it's over my budget (iirc $150 :bangwall: ) for the planter pot with auto irrigation system without plant

Wah, tat's expensive.

Not sure isit consider cheap to u....but cost me $39.90 for this and I got a white ochid (potted too) and a red color indoor potted plant for my toilet and some other gardening stuff.

Will need to go down again to see any special cny small potted flowers to decorate my place. :)

Edited by Pomme

Wah, tat's expensive.

Not sure isit consider cheap to u....but cost me $39.90 for this and I got a white ochid (potted too) and a red color indoor potted plant for my toilet and some other gardening stuff.

Will need to go down again to see any special cny small potted flowers to decorate my place. :)

ha,that's surely within my budget, somemore include plant, so no need to dirty my hand to plant it myself.

thanks a lot for ur info. :D