Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
poulnil

Looking For Lighting Shop

share more info,

i bought 2 x S28TX and 2 x S28T model at $288 - 10% with free installation (i save $60 here), also no GST. :) they also help me patched back my ceiling old marks and holes. Oh ya, also help me to change my water heater and FOC too, very generous and not calculative. i have checked with other lighting shops, brilliant source is still cheaper and with ready stock. :good: cos other shops gotta wait for few days to one week.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I would recommend Lite Fusion and see Marcus. Reliable. Our contractor did not fix the fan correctly and he promptly asked someone to go over our place to take a look and fix it for us. He even called to follow-up to make sure that someone did call us. In another instance, we noticed a crack on one of the hanging lights we bought. He was very quick to get someone to replace it for us. I don't think their price was cheap but for reliable after-service, I think it's reasonable to pay for stress-free post purchase.

i bought my downlights and ceiling lights from an online guy in spore. he came down to my place and demo the lights with no obligation and pressure to buy anything.

downlights was around $20 for 12W with 2 yrs warranty. it also comes with safety mark for singapore

my living room downlights were those dimmable / 3 colors type. $30 each for 12W. however this did not come with safety mark as the guy told me that he doesn't sell enough of these to justify the cost of sending them for testing. 2 years warranty also. Gave me a free remote control.

ceiling lights dimmable square shaped LED cost around $90.

overall i am very satisfied with his service and product and hence am posting this to help spread good lobang (it is xmas day after all)

if anyone is keen, msg me and i will provide his contact. i am not having any personal gains here. i just wanted to support local businesses and he was very nice + he bang his car into my condo wall when he was leaving my house and had to pay to fix it. so i guess by selling me the lights he made a loss.

anyway - am a satisfied customer. the only thing i don't like was his company name. LOL. very lame company name and i almost didn't buy from him coz of the name.

• Like 1

On 25/12/2015 at 7:57 PM, vorks said:

i bought my downlights and ceiling lights from an online guy in spore. he came down to my place and demo the lights with no obligation and pressure to buy anything.

downlights was around $20 for 12W with 2 yrs warranty. it also comes with safety mark for singapore

my living room downlights were those dimmable / 3 colors type. $30 each for 12W. however this did not come with safety mark as the guy told me that he doesn't sell enough of these to justify the cost of sending them for testing. 2 years warranty also. Gave me a free remote control.

ceiling lights dimmable square shaped LED cost around $90.

overall i am very satisfied with his service and product and hence am posting this to help spread good lobang (it is xmas day after all)

if anyone is keen, msg me and i will provide his contact. i am not having any personal gains here. i just wanted to support local businesses and he was very nice + he bang his car into my condo wall when he was leaving my house and had to pay to fix it. so i guess by selling me the lights he made a loss.

anyway - am a satisfied customer. the only thing i don't like was his company name. LOL. very lame company name and i almost didn't buy from him coz of the name.

Can PM his contact? thanks