Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunazif

A&a Or Reconstruction? Pls Help... :(

I am a newbie here, can the experts here provide me with some info & tips pls... I am seriously considering to do construction work on my single storey intermediate terrace to 2.5storeys... Is this A&A or Reconstruction? What would be the estimated costs? Thx in advance!

DEAN

Edited by sunazif

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I am a newbie here, can the experts here provide me with some info & tips pls... I am seriously considering to do construction work on my single storey intermediate terrace to 2.5storeys... Is this A&A or Reconstruction? What would be the estimated costs? Thx in advance!

DEAN

It reconstruction. Estimated cost will be ard $400K.

It reconstruction. Estimated cost will be ard $400K.

Thanks... How do i go about doing this? Any contacts to share? When you mentioned its abt $400k, it includes all the works?

DEAN

Thanks... How do i go about doing this? Any contacts to share? When you mentioned its abt $400k, it includes all the works?

DEAN

Hi Dean,

I am in my final stages of discussion with my contractor on re-constructing my house. Both my immediate neighbour and I plan to reconstruct together, we can bring cost down further. There are many consideration in re-constructing the house. I will just list some of the considerations that I went through:

a. My requirements (eg. number and size of bedrooms, theme of the house ie modern design, roman design, balinese design, etc..)

b. My budget

c. Reputation and skill of the contractor

If you wish to talk about it off line, you can send me a pm with your handphone number.

Regards.

i would suggest checking with a qualified archi or engineer to do a visual survey of your place. they may be better to give u a guesstimate of how much. frankly, i think 400k will be cutting real close. from a single storey to a 2.5, it's literally tearing the old structure down and starting from scratch, including piling and foundation. while construction cost has come off, it's still not at pre-2007 days. my guessitmate without knowing how big and what details u are putting to the house.....600k. (better to err on the safe side)