Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Seamonster

Placement Of Guanyin

Hi,

I hope someone can help me.

I will be temp staying at rented place and I cannot bring my guanyin with me. Is there a temple where I can temporarily place her and when I move to my new house, I can bring her there again. Tried asking a few temple and they do not have this service.

I really don't want to place her in a box for like 3 to 4 months, don't think its advisable right?? Thanks.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi,

I will be temp staying at rented place and I cannot bring my guanyin with me. Is there a temple where I can temporarily place her and when I move to my new house, I can bring her there again. Tried asking a few temple and they do not have this service.

I really don't want to place her in a box for like 3 to 4 months, don't think its advisable right?? Thanks.

i think is not a gd idea to put in box cos no respect. what about ur parent place?

Hi,

I think the best way is to consult a Buddhist monk for their advice.

Hi,

You should follow the normal procedure and invite the god to the rented place or your parents' place.

Think you have to go from temple to temple ask if your Guan yin can be place temporary... at a price...

i do believe there is such services... you can try Joo Chiat Guan Yin Temple....

I think Shuang Lin temple at Toa Payoh entertains this type of requests.

I've seen deities wrapped in red paper placed on the altar.

Go check it out.