Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Just to share my experience on Jason - U&B Home Reno, for minor reno of our resale condo unit.

We first approached 4 contractors, including the RT popular Uncle S... (he didn't respond with any quote even after I called him about my fax of floor plan & list of things to do). Of the 3 contractors, Jason was most on the ball one, and gave us a reasonable quote. He was quite 'flexible' on the price,even when I wanted some changes etc.

Jason looks like the typical Phua Chua Kang kind. So far he has been prompt in returning calls, and punctual for appts.

He also seems rather accommodating when we told him need to finish the major stuff for our movein of furniture before 7th month, ie total of 3 weeks only.

Jason even suggested for us to contact his contractors eg aircon, grilles supplier directly, to save us some $, rather than through him. Only hassle is more coordination work though.

Well, no picutres to share yet. If there is anyone else also engaging Jason, please feel free to share your experience here too!

Cheers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
I send him a request for quotation last thursday.

But still waiting for him to get back to me.

Any way to expedite my request?

pls call him to chase.. Jason has been too busy to even collect paymnet from me...hahah...

Jason quite prompt and punctual for the appts..

only took me within 2 weeks to get a quote on spot from him/emailed english version/finalised quote/1st deposit payment/chose all the tiles

Jason quite prompt and punctual for the appts..

only took me within 2 weeks to get a quote on spot from him/emailed english version/finalised quote/1st deposit payment/chose all the tiles

Hi chip & dale,

Looks like we are looking for similar things...

kekek.. we got the Mitsubishi Heavy Industrial thru Hongtar, cheapest so far.. Jason's contractor Ah Pok gave us a higher quote.

We are getting a Samsung Series 6, F&P fridge, Bosch washer(changed my mind about Electrolux cos Bosch saves more water) probably getting a Elba dryer ($400 only), .. Everjoint & Goh Ah Bee gave the best quotes so far...

Just to share my experience on Jason - U&B Home Reno, for minor reno of our resale condo unit.

We first approached 4 contractors, including the RT popular Uncle S... (he didn't respond with any quote even after I called him about my fax of floor plan & list of things to do). Of the 3 contractors, Jason was most on the ball one, and gave us a reasonable quote. He was quite 'flexible' on the price,even when I wanted some changes etc.

Jason looks like the typical Phua Chua Kang kind. So far he has been prompt in returning calls, and punctual for appts.

He also seems rather accommodating when we told him need to finish the major stuff for our movein of furniture before 7th month, ie total of 3 weeks only.

Jason even suggested for us to contact his contractors eg aircon, grilles supplier directly, to save us some $, rather than through him. Only hassle is more coordination work though.

Well, no picutres to share yet. If there is anyone else also engaging Jason, please feel free to share your experience here too!

Cheers!

Congrats! Yvonho... Looking forward to see your reno pics.

Wishing you a smooth renovation journey!

Hi

I have also just sign up with Jason on Sunday.

My hacking will only commence this friday. He is asking for the inital 40% payment already.

I am ok with paying up but does he issue a receipt? I am quite insistence on this to avoid future disagreement!

Any advice?

Edited by adidas78

eh....i emailed jason abt 10 days ago.....

still waiting................................................ :P

maybe mine is not so kan cheong for him cos i'll only get keys in oct-nov??