Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Before I say my 2 cents, I need to emphasize something. "I never meet him nor engage him. This is purely my opinion."

I am looking for contractor my flat (and still looking). I have Jason contact and email. So, I emailed him the quotation template, floor plan and other details.

At the same time, I called him and sms him to ask him about the reno works and quotation.

So far, the response is very disappointing. I have sms-ed him, emailed him and called him but he is really too busy to reply. I understand that he might go back late and no time to reply, etc. So, he kinda forget about me.

My point is that Jason might be very good, understanding and flexible. But if he can not manage his time and project well, what is the point? It's nice for him to ask the painter to paint the bedroom so the owner can have a place to sleep in. Yet, think about it. Isn't that his fault not to be able to complete and manage the project? Providing the owner a place to sleep is the least he can do.

So, what I am looking from a contractor?

1. Good Workmanship
  2. Reasonable Person
  3. Price is reasonable
  4. Complete the work on schedule (with minimum delays if it happens)

As much as I want to engage Jason from UBreno, I'd rather. Not because his workmanship, attitude or price. But he's way too busy for my house.

Does Jason provide Interior Design service as well? His feedback in this forum are very impressive.

I just bought a 12 yrs old 4rm flat (1 owner) in Hougang St 51. I guess I need a major overhaul over it. Still looking ard and my fiancee and I currently are exploring for ideas before deciding on the themes of the house.