Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
howeas

Cellini

Saw this promotion 2 montsh back and they say is ending July so gra it while it last. LOL If u look at the bedframe and the sofa the quality not really good. ut they have this Mattress promo quite attractive. I think is half the price if u get the package. Also if u do not like the sofa etc u can trade for another sofa there. Just top up the price diff.

They have another mattress promo which I felt is more attractive.. My sis got a Latex with individual pocket spring mattress for only $999. She bought another one for my parents after she tried for 3 months as it is very comfy. If I am not wrong the home package promo comes with only pocket spring mattress and has no latex...

I feel if you want to buy sofa from Cellini, you should only get the leather - for abit more you can get more value - just my two cents

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
I bought a 3 seater recliner. Liked the design very much. Only place seling the sleek design I like and at very reasonable price.

Josephine at Park Mall gives good service. Look for her.

Might get their dining table too. Quite value for money, considering the quality they give.

The National day promo was 30% off on full leather sofas. Now its 20% off only(checked at Furniture Mall outlet on tuesday).

Yes Josephine was the one who serviced me as well when i bought my recliner sofa. Very friendly, provides alot of info. She knows her stuff well. Service was good at the Park Mall outlet. definitely will consider them for future needs.

I bought a 3 seater recliner. Liked the design very much. Only place seling the sleek design I like and at very reasonable price.

Josephine at Park Mall gives good service. Look for her.

Might get their dining table too. Quite value for money, considering the quality they give.

The National day promo was 30% off on full leather sofas. Now its 20% off only(checked at Furniture Mall outlet on tuesday).

Saw this promotion 2 montsh back and they say is ending July so gra it while it last. LOL If u look at the bedframe and the sofa the quality not really good. ut they have this Mattress promo quite attractive. I think is half the price if u get the package. Also if u do not like the sofa etc u can trade for another sofa there. Just top up the price diff.

Anyone bought anything from Cellini before?

We went to Furniture mall on last Monday and noticed that Cellini has a promotion, which i think is quite cheap and tempted. The package is 1 sofa+1bedframe+1 tv console+1 coffee table=S$1998.

Anyone heard this package before? it is a good deal?

advice needed. thanks.

the sale has been on forever :lol:

i bought the calypso set with ottoman. to be delivered this fri. there are a few calypso fans on RT. look for joseph at their park mall showroom.

Anyone bought anything from Cellini before?

We went to Furniture mall on last Monday and noticed that Cellini has a promotion, which i think is quite cheap and tempted. The package is 1 sofa+1bedframe+1 tv console+1 coffee table=S$1998.

Anyone heard this package before? it is a good deal?

advice needed. thanks.