Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
howeas

Cellini

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
do they participate in GSS? ;)

only getting my keys in Jul, so now still a bit early to go bargain hunt...

nt sure whether they will participate in GSS bt

u can drop by n tk a look at their sofas first

n ask ard.

Hmmm jenny ... I think I rem who she is . She used to be station at furniture mall branch right ?

Very patient aunty I should say :)

yup thats her. :)

I jus purchased the package ytd at Parkmall branch. Really gd service

from the lady Jenny.Sofa + coffee table + bedframe + queensize mattress

+ the $49 beanbag = $2185. Really very please abt the pricing and gotten

freebies too. She is a patient lady n really no black face when i bargained

with her. If anyone wan to purchase the package and do not wan to buy

the beanbag pls pm me cause thinking of buying another one. Thx.

Hmmm jenny ... I think I rem who she is . She used to be station at furniture mall branch right ?

Very patient aunty I should say :)

I jus purchased the package ytd at Parkmall branch. Really gd service

from the lady Jenny.Sofa + coffee table + bedframe + queensize mattress

+ the $49 beanbag = $2185. Really very please abt the pricing and gotten

freebies too. She is a patient lady n really no black face when i bargained

with her. If anyone wan to purchase the package and do not wan to buy

the beanbag pls pm me cause thinking of buying another one. Thx.

I forgot to add that there's a bean bag sale- with any purchase, buy a bean bag at 9.90. How cute! But it may be meant for kids. The larger size is 49.90!

:( during my time no such promotion .... wonder if they allow me to buy if i bring back the receipts :(

I've just made my purchase with cellini. It was highly recommended by my parents for the quality. I went to Furniture mall and IFC. The Furniture Mall sales person- Michelle, was a lot more accomodating than the IFC sales staff. I'd recommend going to Furniture Mall at Beach Road than to waste your time travelling to IFC. We bought the 2998 sofa and did some top up because we wanted a better sofa. It feels like business class seat on SQ.

We also changed the bed frame and console stuffs to the dining table instead. I am so excited for our great buys to be delivered to us!

Wow business class seats! Congrats on your great buy! by the way, I happened to chance upon Cellini's new shop at Suntec Mall. They were showcasing some new designs and my wife particluarly like a black and white sofa (not calypso) which is not found on their website. I am not sure of the name of the sofa.. but the staff service was great even though we told them we already bought all our furniture.

I forgot to add that there's a bean bag sale- with any purchase, buy a bean bag at 9.90. How cute! But it may be meant for kids. The larger size is 49.90!

Edited by boatgal

I've just made my purchase with cellini. It was highly recommended by my parents for the quality. I went to Furniture mall and IFC. The Furniture Mall sales person- Michelle, was a lot more accomodating than the IFC sales staff. I'd recommend going to Furniture Mall at Beach Road than to waste your time travelling to IFC. We bought the 2998 sofa and did some top up because we wanted a better sofa. It feels like business class seat on SQ.

We also changed the bed frame and console stuffs to the dining table instead. I am so excited for our great buys to be delivered to us!

Edited by boatgal

Hi, I was there on 5th Nov ... and at the back of our head we knew the 1998 offer had ended (based on our last week's visit to Furniture Mall). We still asked the friendly staff "Florence" and we showed great interest in the Calypso sofa. We sat n sat n sat, eventually she said she will try talk to her manager to offer the 1998 package to us, juz call her next time. We're very happy of coz !

Juz that our main concern is to try to swap the coffee table + tv console to the ottoman ... hvnt try asking her tho ... hmmmm

I was at furniture mall a few weeks back. I liked the package pricing but then bought at their Park Mall branch. I asked the salesman there, if i can take the mattress out as i prefer king coil. he kept saying that ours is better, latex is for hygeine purpose and all. And is cheap now because of exhibition price. I asked more abt the mattress, he got agitated. He kept raising his voice. We checked their website & called parkmall. I didn,t really want argue back as he looked like he was high. I don,t know his name but was wearinga nosestud.

Where is the largest showroom? I went to the furniture mall showroom but the selection is limited.

I been to IFC and furniture mall b4 . I find furniture mall bigger .

But last week been to Parkmall cellini for window shopping . Find park mall branch biggest among the 3 .

Anyone interested to share the $2998 package with me?? I just want to get the sofa, I have asked Cellini, for 2 different addresses on the same package, need pay an extra $50.

$2998 - Full leather sofa+bed frame + (mattress or dining table or coffee table & TV console)

I just need the sofa, rest not interested...

Most likely buying this weekend... My mobile: 81218025.

Where is the largest showroom? I went to the furniture mall showroom but the selection is limited.