Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
howeas

Cellini

i'd got good service from their outlet @ IFC. this lady really went all out to help us. she even help us to 'change' the fabric of a promo item, which u cant choose in the 1st place. meaning if u buy promo, its this fabric, cant change. :)

so i guess its a matter of luck lor....

but i admit, end of e day, we got attracted mainly to the price and functionality which fits into our budget and needs. the great service came as a bonus :)

ps: btw, i was at their IFC outlet yday and their 1998 promo has ended liao.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

i think so far the indian guy is the better cellini staff out there. my wife din like the parkmall service and was quite turn off. hence might go for hommage instead.

We bought our dining table + 2 dining chairs & a coffee table from them during the GSS for a pretty good deal. :)

Cellini is a reputable company, their designs are nice & service are good too. Can look for Florence if anyone are

going down to the IFC outlet, really friendly & helpful lady.

I had very good service from Ramesh. My whole family got from him. The Leather Sofas were very good quality, but surprisingly the prices were pretty competitive! He tried selling us the Latex Mattress, and my sis was a little unsure at first. He did not try hard selling, but my sis was impressed with his patience and decided to buy. After trying out, she love it so much, she bought one for my parents, and insisted I should get one as well.

I went to their Furniture Mall outlet.. not sure if he is still there.

We bought our dining table + 2 dining chairs & a coffee table from them during the GSS for a pretty good deal. :)

Cellini is a reputable company, their designs are nice & service are good too. Can look for Florence if anyone are

going down to the IFC outlet, really friendly & helpful lady.

Thanks all for replying =)

Batman, I know what you mean cuz I have look around in the market, for similiar designs their price seem reasonable. But I have not use their products so just want to be sure =)

I bought dinning table set from them, about 14 years again, still in good condition. I only upholstery the chair cushion.

Thanks all for replying =)

Batman, I know what you mean cuz I have look around in the market, for similiar designs their price seem reasonable. But I have not use their products so just want to be sure =)

for ur question bro, i think its really subjective. but i'd think that Cellini's quality is there lor.

just like how many pple say that Ikea furniture wont last etc etc, my current wardrobe had

been serviing me well for coming 10yrs! :P

end of e day, i personally feel that their quality r abv avg n their prices r below avg :D

i finally purchased their $1998 package + $200 top-up for king size mattress n frame. somemore

my set comes w 2x 2.1m sofa. where to find these type of deal, rite? after looking around, u'll

knw wat i mean.

ps: i'm not related to both companies mentioned abv in anyway. just a paying consumer like most

Oh yes another thing to add, their package promotion is still on. This time is bedframe + sofa + another item which I cannot remember. The salesperson also mentioned that Cellini is 23 years old so there is some kind of discount, I think its 23% off. Not sure how it is calculated as he just tell us the nett amount after pressing on the calculator.

Has anyone use Cellini's products for a few years and have good reviews on them? I went Furniture mall yesterday and their furniture definitely look value for money but not sure about its quality. I also saw a dining table on display that has a dent in it and asked the salesperson but instead of answering my question he brush it off by saying I will get a new piece if I order it.

i'd had good experience at the IFC outlet. was being served by a v knowledgeable lady.

after looking around for 2 weeks, i think most prob i'll get their 2998 package, which i'll

go for king size mattress n bedframe and 3-seater sofa. dun think any others can give

such good deal. there's also wide range of fabrics to choose from.

Hi all,

just would like to check.... Cellini has a full latex mattress? I called to the Furniture Mall outlet on last Sunday and the staff told me they do not have a full latex mattress. In fact, i bought a mattress (pocketed spring with latex) with them and just wonder if i can top up some money to change to full latex. anyone can help me regarding this matter? if they really have a full latex mattress, kindly provide me the model name or no so it will be easier for me to enquire Cellini's staff.

thanks all

i'd had good experience at the IFC outlet. was being served by a v knowledgeable lady.

after looking around for 2 weeks, i think most prob i'll get their 2998 package, which i'll

go for king size mattress n bedframe and 3-seater sofa. dun think any others can give

such good deal. there's also wide range of fabrics to choose from.

Got my sofa last Thurs and I must say that I am very happy with it.

Prompt delivery (actually they wanted to come early)

Nicely packaged up

Wonderful leather smell on unwrapping

No defects to the naked untrained eye

And made arrangement for full payment via visa (they allowed me to go down to shop after they delivered) - very flexible!

I must say that from start to finish I had a very good experience with Cellini. I guess it just depends on it was that serviced you and how the seller and buyer clicks...

post pic post pic :)

I just went down to Furniture Mall today. $1998 Cellini offer is still on, so is the $2998 full leather promo. I like the sofa & bedframe they offer in the $1998 package. The lady quoted me $2600 for the PU leather sofa, Bedframe & better (i think is Latex instead of pocketed spring) Nightingale Mattress King size. So basically I top up abt $500 for the mattress & $200 for King size. I think its a gd deal but still wanna look see ard first b4 deciding. Will be going to IFC tml and if I still cannot find anything better than Cellini then I'll go back to them to place the order.

The Latex Mattress is a good deal. I just bought one for myself, after my sister had been using for a year now. I think you have to tried it for yourself to believe it.