Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
spearhawk

Jason Goh From U And B Design And Renovation

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Dear all,

I am a newbie here, but would like to be recommended with trust-worthy, reliable renovator.

Can someone PM me Jason Goh (U&B Design Renovation) contacts?

Thank you...

Hi, I would also like to engage Jason Goh (U&B). Pls PM me his mobile.

Thank you.

sorry to disturb again

jus tot of updating that jason is not doing my leftover jobs...electrician also never come... :( i think he is too busy already...

i gotten someone else to do it...

anyway, happy new year to all!

sorry to disturb again

jus tot of updating that jason is not doing my leftover jobs...electrician also never come... :( i think he is too busy already...

i gotten someone else to do it...

anyway, happy new year to all!

Hi Seashell,

Good to know that you are close to moving in..

I am hoping to move in by mid next week, still left with installation of kitchen cabinet, TV console, WIW, solid surface, vanity top, glasswork and plumbing work. Jason commited that all except solid surface & vanity top will be done by this week, the remaining I hope will be done before I move in. Keep my finger cross.

Marginally cross a little over the schedule but I am getting a bit excited on the schedule of Corian solid surface installation.

Hi All,

Just would like to share my experience... I engaged Jason fr U & B for my house renovation.

Initially, Jason was the one that get in touch with me but eventually, his wife, Florence that manage and coordinate our house renovation.

Due to tight schedule, we were very worried on any delay therefore, since the starting of the renovation, we have been chasing after her on the jobs.

Frankly speaking, we were not very happy with her service initially as we felt that we were fooled by her. She used to promise us something but did not delivered. However, when the renovation was in progress, we saw the efforts that she put in to rush the renovation. She asked her workers to work on Christmas eve and till 8pm.. Even though we had a slight delay from the schedule but was still acceptable ...

we were very grateful for her help and efforts that she put in even though i have to keep calling her to rush and remind her...

Me and my wife were very satisfied with the reno done and most importantly, Florence is really helpful and flexible (CING CAI) in terms of small addition. I would say the quotation was not the cheapest that we received but we are lucky to get them to renovate our house.

Here, I would like to thanks Jason for providing us such a good quotation and Florence for her good attitude at work...

Just my two cents...

Regards,

Howeas

Hi Seashell,

Good to know that you are close to moving in..

I am hoping to move in by mid next week, still left with installation of kitchen cabinet, TV console, WIW, solid surface, vanity top, glasswork and plumbing work. Jason commited that all except solid surface & vanity top will be done by this week, the remaining I hope will be done before I move in. Keep my finger cross.

Marginally cross a little over the schedule but I am getting a bit excited on the schedule of Corian solid surface installation.

hi boeing

hows ur status? all done? :)

me also anxious to move in liao.. but still touch up work not completed...

Hi,

Can someone please PM me Jason's number (U and B Design and Renovation) too? Thanks in advance :)

Best Regards,

Hi Mooster, can you send me Jason contact number if you already hav it. Many thanks.

hi boeing

hows ur status? all done? :)

me also anxious to move in liao.. but still touch up work not completed...

Still little small items... but I am ready to move in next Monday liao..

Last week was really exciting with so many things going in.. This week is the final set-up and touch-up.. Jason's and his team especially his Project Manager is making sure the house is shine and clean for handover this Thursday. Even with some delay, I am really please with Jason's team effort to put everything in place..

Thumbs up for Jason Goh (The one and only U & B Design and Renovation)!!

Still little small items... but I am ready to move in next Monday liao..

Last week was really exciting with so many things going in.. This week is the final set-up and touch-up.. Jason's and his team especially his Project Manager is making sure the house is shine and clean for handover this Thursday. Even with some delay, I am really please with Jason's team effort to put everything in place..

Thumbs up for Jason Goh (The one and only U & B Design and Renovation)!!

Hi, can you send me Jason's number?

Thanks