Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
tuababy

~notre Maison à La Fernvale Court~

It costs $160 per foot run for the top cabinets. $180 per foot run for the bottom cabinet. Not cheap but for this price, we're getting 2mm thick high gloss Formica laminates, and it's on both sides of the cabinet doors which makes the doors very solid. Coloured polykem interior. Anti-slam system for the doors and drawers with 3-way tracks. And the workmanship is good! It is certainly worth it. ;)

They were fabricating the kitchen at their factory over last weekend I think. Arrived at 10am on Thursday morning and chop-chop start their assembly and installation. Even got time to take a nap during lunchtime. Finished up all by 6plus.

Hi tuababy & BB,

Mind if i ask what is the total cost of your kitchen? Its from Classic Furniture Design & Reno Works right? The one at Tanjong Katong Complex?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
still dare to call notre maison when its actually a chinese home with red and yellow

no big deal for hdb

To each its own

Edited by ~BBtBB

yup :) we got 138 movers - seems they have pretty good reviews.

but we only need to move big n bulky items like our bed frame and huge mattress fm our current places. only 1 yr old, so buy new ones abit wasted. rest of the stuff like clothes and what not, prob moving slowly.

this weekend is hari raya, alot of movers aren't available already... have u got urs?

Yes we have got one, a yellow ribbon project one, recommended by another forumer. Expecting quite a busy time at my estate this weekend, as it coincides with the start of the 8th lunar month!

Edited by tuababy

wow looks good.

eh can you take a pic of your 2nd bedroom (the one next to your MBR)? Wanna see how much was left after yr wardrobe eat in..

Sure thing. Will check if I've taken any. It's basically a smaller room after that but still can put in a single bed with space.

still dare to call notre maison when its actually a chinese home with red and yellow

no big deal for hdb

For your info, Notre maison à la Fernvale Court simply means Our Home at Fernvale Court in French.

Red and yellow is our preferences, Chinese or other races, HDB or condo, is there an issue? :)

Yes many people are waiting. I expect Fernvale Court to be bustling with activities from this Saturday onwards. Actually we're not concerned whether it's 7th month or not but this long weekend just comes in at a nice time. :D

These few nights we're gonna pack and pack all our stuff.

Have you got your mover? :)

yup :) we got 138 movers - seems they have pretty good reviews.

but we only need to move big n bulky items like our bed frame and huge mattress fm our current places. only 1 yr old, so buy new ones abit wasted. rest of the stuff like clothes and what not, prob moving slowly.

this weekend is hari raya, alot of movers aren't available already... have u got urs?

Hi all, here's some photos of my completed renovations.

Walk-in closet

th_closetslidingdoor2.jpg th_closetslidingdoor3.jpg th_DSCF2144.jpg th_DSCF2143.jpg th_DSCF2141.jpg

My wife was a bit sad that the closet looks kinda small. It's actually about 10 feet long but because it's L-shaped, it looks small. :o

wow everything moving fast and smooth for all of you.

so many fernvale around in RT.

so envy you all can move in le.

My handover tonight. But official moving in is 3rd oct cos FS say that day then can move in.

so from now till then, we just slowly clean up.

Ask u all ah.... you all "dong tu" then after reno got "xie tu"?

can furnitures be delivered to the house before "xie tu"?

hi dyleen, we'll be doing a xie tu before the official move in... shouldn't be a problem moving ur stuff in before the rites... i guess its just an official thing to tell the earth deity tt reno is officially over.

anyway for us, we will still have rectifications done this weekend b4 our xie tu ceremony, so technically, reno works still gg on this sat.

wow everything moving fast and smooth for all of you.

so many fernvale around in RT.

so envy you all can move in le.

My handover tonight. But official moving in is 3rd oct cos FS say that day then can move in.

so from now till then, we just slowly clean up.

Ask u all ah.... you all "dong tu" then after reno got "xie tu"?

can furnitures be delivered to the house before "xie tu"?

Thanks! Good that your reno is completed too! :D

Oh we don't follow nor practise any form of traditions or rituals. :)