Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

This is the main brain- the Owner of this house- Gary Teh whom decorate his own house

240720105642.jpg

270720105698.jpg

270720105697.jpg

010820105738.jpg

Brilliant work! Can I ask about the wall just behind the owner - are those bricks or decorative tiles? It is very nice. I have a plain wall in my balcony (1M*2.8M) and would like to have those tiles.

I have a rather new condo which I would like to do minimal work. I have wall cabinets (done by the previous owner) which I would like to remove and install a plain mirror wall. That wall is about (2M*2.8M)

Can you PM me the quote for both? Sorry that if you only do major work.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Tilerseng

Can you kindly quote me the price for living n 2 bed rooms?

Living - 5500mm x 3325mm

Bedrm 1 - 3600mm x 2750mm

Bedrm 2 - 3800mm x 3200mm

Thanks.

Pls send quote to

cutebebe@ymail.com

Edited by cutebebe

Provide direct labour to Lay floor and wall tiles include hacking and plumbing, Licensed contractor, Offer reasonable price.

Interested please call: ** ;)

hi can u provide a quote for homogenous tiles for new 4 rm flat.

pls pm me

We have a demolition work in Yishun today which job was signed up by Seng, the house is in Move-in condition while owner is facing water leaking issue so he scroll through RT and found Seng to replace his Common Bath room wall finish.

i was there to ensure the permit notice is on the door and happened to speak a few words with the Young Malay owner,

the house was sold by an Interior Designer to him, and he has improved it with a few more creature according to his liking.

The design are very industries factor with very retro furniture, i have asked to take a few shots before his fully completion and hope :P he is ok for me put it up to share with RT forumers:

Living Hall:

210920105845.jpg

Customize window grill of the 1970's, i have asked him for the supplier contact but he claimed that this is the last piece

the uncle's supplier is going to do no more

210920105846.jpg

Dining & Open concept Kitchen

210920105847.jpg

210920105851.jpg

Owner customized the Dining Table, top with ikea timber panel, bottom is our grandmom sewing base :dribble:

210920105849.jpg

remaining from last owner

210920105850.jpg

very characteristic washing point from new owner

210920105848.jpg

Nice laminate choiced by the new owner, on this existing door panel :good:

Hello Dear RT Friends,

Thank you guys for supporting Tiler Seng, our business is growing well so far and even have our own office by started as a tiling contractor. We do not know how much more we can be better, but as long as we keep ourselves persevering and always be sincere with our work, i guess that should be more than anything you guys want to see in your contractor.

Many of you were Curious and want to know how a tiler contractor whom is able to complete Houses after Houses with so many design expects, and who exactly this me has to do with Tiler Seng?

i was started as an interior designer when i was 20, my mentor Boss hired me in his company was due to my Artist back ground (i was a comic artist all the while :paint: ) and when he printed me a namecard stated as "designer", (note their company was doing only Commercial interior services) i was shocked and doubting at that point of time, he cleared my doubt by promising me to guide me along the way. i picked up interior drawing **** fast due to my drawing back ground and A1 in math :deal: , and from my colleague who has good drawing skill. i have even taking up Basic Design Course but end up teaching the Class how to do good perspective drawings :P , a diploma course was taken later and has gradeuated with distinction :drunk:

Very soon it has came to an end with my employment after since my exploding to the world, i was introduced to IMM to start my Residential designing life, my another mentor friend bring me up into contract service and i have deal with house owner, throughout the whole process, i had seen nice house owner and nasty owner, and i am grate to meet nice owner especially Malay customers at that point of time. The new company that i joint was unfortunately did not treat very fair to their salesman, and end up all of us left the company sametime..

i was one that could not stop working and i wanted to start my own business, but left with no funding. i asked for help from my friend whom willing to lend me money but with interest, and my ex-boss had no second word and has gave me what i want without lend interest. i started my Interior design company "Designer House" in Hougang Green Shopping Center and busines was so well and i am grateful that i have kept my promised to return all my money to my friend & boss in a year time. At that point of time, we have done great jobs, and HDB has permitted us to be a licensed contractor.

The business were well but i was lacked of experience over business control, we couldn't resist the recession period of year 2000, so later moved to Orchard Tower with a very small office.

Friend of mine has agreed to joint venture in his office to provide backing up support and my finance were though not able to grow but remain.

after years of struggling, my Ex-Boss was very established in his commercial design business and he invited me to join him again, i realized that this is going to be another story-line in my life, so i joined him once again.

i have stored plenty of commercial experience during my 4.5 years in his company again, and i started to understand about business and how to deal with difficult client, and has learned about Interior detailing, and design expectation from the view of Client- (which, before my Client were all very Chin- Cai, so when i joined my ex-company, things Changed totally, non of the people in this industry are Chin-Cai, they will find fault even if you did not do anything wrong...). Among the years, have visited a few country for work, and have great opportunity to meet great people, and i believed the type of experience will bring me successiveness in my near future.

Everything comes with an end, i will have to leave my company again because of Politic game in this Company.

At that point of time i do not know what is the best way cause i did not have B Plan when i left the company :dunno: ,

i invited my experience Tiler, Seng whom customer has high compliment about his honesty, we both Clicked just when

i asked him to teach me about Tiling Industry.

My Company name as Designer House does not matched Tiling/ Contractor image, but someone told me this Company name is my advantage, and logically i think it is not but somehow is going to make awareness sametime.

we took up Tiling work as a sub-contractor for interior design company, short life cause we found that the payment was not smooth, a company even run away our hard-earn money :curse:

Some friend of mine introduced RT and we successfully obtains good reputation by providing sincere working attitude and nevertheless, we make sure our customer has an Happy Renovation experience with us.

Today, RT is no more our only source of business, we have client after client that are satisfied with our Service, and we have more and more Commercial client that referred to us that kept us very busy. We are no more one man show with Ronald & Seng, we have a few more Project Manager that has agreed to company us to fight for our dream.

It has been 20 years for me in this line, and 30years Tiling experience for Seng, i believed by complying our experience in your house Renovation is more that what you want from your contractor.

i admitted that we are getting slower responding to your enquiry, but trust me, i am trying all way to clear this obstacle issue and if you guys are interested with our service but yet Budget constrained, we are most happy to adjust to meet your requirement but up to certain base line.

Hope you guys like my story, they are all my blood & sweat.

RT is a very interesting site that i would never want to miss in my life. There are people out there whom PM me to seek for my advise example during the Ah Soon Storm, i believed i have done my part to give them enough advise but to certain limit.

Same thing if any of you need our help on any Reno issue or detail, just pm me we will advise to our best we could.

We might not be the best, but we are sure we will try our best.

Herce, i sincerely wished all RT member have a happy renovation journey :yamseng:

Ronald.

Hi Ronald,

I am very new here. In fact I am sign up this renotalk forum because I would like to reply your message.

I like the way how you decsribe yourself with all the previous experience, background and how you manage to be together with Seng. I can see that you finally find the right partner to be with. A trust and QC is there, therefore RT business is expanding. Congratulations for you and your partner.

I was quite skeptical actually when looking around for the contractor. Most of the contractors has been labelled as a 'killer shark' beside the 'loan shark' that we are aware :D. I myself was working closely with few ID previously. Unfortunately i didnt get to know your boss :P, therefore I left this industry, because i see that the 'sincerity' is not there.

So i am surprise to 'see' your history and its good to read this.

I am not really good in judging people. PLUS my 1st impression is always failed me. But I can feel your sincerities here. I hope I am not wrong :)

I may need your help as well for my renovation somewhere around Nov, as i havent got the key yet and what I have is only a floor plan. By that time I guess, i will call you to get some quotation. I am headache with so many contractors in singapore, the more i see the more i feel like want to close my comp. Anyway, take care and good job!

Hi Ronald,

I am very new here. In fact I am sign up this renotalk forum because I would like to reply your message.

I like the way how you decsribe yourself with all the previous experience, background and how you manage to be together with Seng. I can see that you finally find the right partner to be with. A trust and QC is there, therefore RT business is expanding. Congratulations for you and your partner.

Hi Nonnie, Thanks for great encouragement, your signing up reason has becomes another of my reason pushing myself going on further :~ Thank you!

I was quite skeptical actually when looking around for the contractor. Most of the contractors has been labelled as a 'killer shark' beside the 'loan shark' that we are aware :D.

it is very subjective sometimes depending on how they uphold their business Strategy, some they just want a fast work completion & move on with another job without turning back, some they have planned to run away when times are right, but there are sincere Renovator out there still haha so don't give up so soon :lol:

I myself was working closely with few ID previously. Unfortunately i didnt get to know your boss :P, therefore I left this industry, because i see that the 'sincerity' is not there.

Hi i think you're right, i am consider the few lucky one. Sad to hear that...sorry.

So i am surprise to 'see' your history and its good to read this.

I am not really good in judging people. PLUS my 1st impression is always failed me. But I can feel your sincerities here. I hope I am not wrong :)

I hope I will not fail you just because you always failed in your own 1st impression ah :P

I may need your help as well for my renovation somewhere around Nov, as i havent got the key yet and what I have is only a floor plan. By that time I guess, i will call you to get some quotation. I am headache with so many contractors in singapore, the more i see the more i feel like want to close my comp. Anyway, take care and good job!

Looking forward, Thanks for joining RT for replying me :wub:

Edited by Tiler Seng

Hi I read your story and find it very touching the way you opened your heart to share your experiences honestly. Please can you quote me your services for tiling for HDB 3 bedrooms, living n store room. We already got the marble tiles.

Many thanks.

Hi I read your story and find it very touching the way you opened your heart to share your experiences honestly. Please can you quote me your services for tiling for HDB 3 bedrooms, living n store room. We already got the marble tiles.

Many thanks.

haha sounds like a sad story to you huh :rolleyes: Thanks & you have my PM.

Ahahahhaha...you funny guy. Ok keeep up the work!!! Will contacting you soon once i get the key :)

Take care for now :)

Nonnie

Hi Tiler Seng,

I also been searching for the right ID or Contractor to do my renovation. But seems like you are a more reliable one :)

A few IDs have quote me unbelievable cost which I actually comparing here and there.

Have in mind to do up my resale 4 rooms unit on Kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Can kindly forward a estimated quote. Getting the keys in Mid November. May need to sit down n have a cup of coffee :) for discussion and advise.

There are more to do n need your economical advise.....Thanks

Hi Tiler Seng,

I also been searching for the right ID or Contractor to do my renovation. But seems like you are a more reliable one :)

A few IDs have quote me unbelievable cost which I actually comparing here and there.

Have in mind to do up my resale 4 rooms unit on Kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Can kindly forward a estimated quote. Getting the keys in Mid November. May need to sit down n have a cup of coffee :) for discussion and advise.

There are more to do n need your economical advise.....Thanks

:yamseng:

Hi Tiler Seng,

I will need your advice too. I am redoing the kitchen and 2 toilet. Not sure if i should overlay or just hack it as the kitchen is really small.

Expected date is mid Dec so no rush.

cheers

Hi Tiler Seng,

I will need your advice too. I am redoing the kitchen and 2 toilet. Not sure if i should overlay or just hack it as the kitchen is really small.

Expected date is mid Dec so no rush.

cheers

Hi superboom,

3 Question: How Old is the Kitchen floor, Any Cracked or popped up tile? Any leaking issue to the ceiling at lower unit?

If everything is in good condition, then go for over-laying. Cheers