Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking forward, Thanks for joining RT for replying me :wub:

Hi Ronald!

How are you? I hope you still busy as usual :),

changes of plans...below is the link to the image of the current house and the reno plan layout

Tampines house

Let me explain in brief:

1. I will get the key on 18 Nov 2010 (will try to get the key earlier if possible)

2. I will need to move in some of my stuff to the new house (end of Nov)

3. Phase 1: Point no 1-2 is the most urgent one, and if possible I will need it to be done by end of Nov 2010?

4. Phase 2: Point no 3 onwards: can it be done at least on 15th January 2011 latest?

5. Painting the whole house in white

Questions:

1. Big probably i will need to split the reno timing into 2 phase. As i will be not much in town from Dec onwards. To be advised.

1. may i know roughly how much is the renovation cost? (phase 1 and 2?)

2. is the lead time sufficient enough for you? if not please propose the lead time, and I see whether I can do something about that.

3. I will need your help to choose the bathroom bath tub + normal standard bathroom door for both master and kitchen (not folding) + fire rated door (not sure about this door)+ wall tiles for the bathroom is it possible?

My personal email is: fangthieng@gmail.com. I am not sure whether I can put it in this forum. But i just try it for now :)

Please let me know asap if possible ya. Sorry to rush you when you are already busy.

thanks and take care!

Nonnie

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Hi superboom,

3 Question: How Old is the Kitchen floor, Any Cracked or popped up tile? Any leaking issue to the ceiling at lower unit?

If everything is in good condition, then go for over-laying. Cheers

The unit is 13 years old. ( The Mayfair). It is still rented out till Dec 21 . I don't see any broken floor or popped up tiles.

Is it too early to plan now?

Hi Ronald!

changes of plans...below is the link to the image of the current house and the reno plan layout

Tampines house

Let me explain in brief:

1. I will get the key on 18 Nov 2010 (will try to get the key earlier if possible)

3. Phase 1: Point no 1-2 is the most urgent one, and if possible I will need it to be done by end of Nov 2010?

4. Phase 2: Point no 3 onwards: can it be done at least on 15th January 2011 latest?

Questions:

1. Big probably i will need to split the reno timing into 2 phase. As i will be not much in town from Dec onwards. To be advised.

2. is the lead time sufficient enough for you? if not please propose the lead time, and I see whether I can do something about that.

3. I will need your help to choose the bathroom bath tub + normal standard bathroom door for both master and kitchen (not folding) + fire rated door (not sure about this door)+ wall tiles for the bathroom is it possible?

My personal email is: fangthieng@gmail.com. I am not sure whether I can put it in this forum. But i just try it for now :)

Please let me know asap if possible ya. Sorry to rush you when you are already busy.

thanks and take care!

Nonnie

Hi Nonnie, you must have planned it long ago! i have just sent you PM and will look into it.

Regards,

Hi Ronald!

Tampines house

Let me explain in brief:

Questions:

thanks and take care!

Nonnie

Hi Nonnie, you must have planned it long ago! i have just sent you PM and will look into it.

Regards,

The unit is 13 years old. ( The Mayfair). It is still rented out till Dec 21 . I don't see any broken floor or popped up tiles.

Is it too early to plan now?

it never be too early for planning, have just PM you ;)

Hi Tiler Seng, Roger

I have a apartment and I want to do the following job:

Master toilet

Hack existing bath tub, floor tiles and wall tiles

Install water proofing, ceramic wall tiles , glass shower screen

Living room:

To hack existing flooring and lay 600 mm by 600 mm floor tiles c/w skirting

If you want to meeup at my place, then you can call me at 96398259.

Hi Tiler Seng, Roger

I have a apartment and I want to do the following job:

Master toilet

Hack existing bath tub, floor tiles and wall tiles

Install water proofing, ceramic wall tiles , glass shower screen

Living room:

To hack existing flooring and lay 600 mm by 600 mm floor tiles c/w skirting

If you want to meeup at my place, then you can call me at 96398259.

Hi sure will do.

Regards,

Ronald

Hello ronald & Seng,

I would like to know who are the usual tile suppliers you would recommend for living room's & kitchen floor tiles, bathroom's wall and floor tiles ?

i have not gotten my floor plan but i will contact u once i got my dimension for your quotation. But in the mean time, i would like to browse all the recommended tiles supplier's range of products.

thanks to revert. Thanks !

Can I also have the information.

Hello ronald & Seng,

I would like to know who are the usual tile suppliers you would recommend for living room's & kitchen floor tiles, bathroom's wall and floor tiles ?

i have not gotten my floor plan but i will contact u once i got my dimension for your quotation. But in the mean time, i would like to browse all the recommended tiles supplier's range of products.

thanks to revert. Thanks !

Hi Tiler Seng,

I need to hack 2 toilets and kitchen, and one masterbedroom wadrode.

Also need to lay wall and floor ceramic tiles (matt) for entire kitchen and 2 toilets. Can you PM me your quote?

Hi you guys have my PM!

Hi Tiler Seng, may I know who would you recommend to go for marble tiles?

I'm looking for white marbles with 'running' lines (but not so dark ones) inside. Thnx

Hi Tiler Seng

I'm looking to do some minor reno works for my kitchen - mainly to build concrete sink support, install granite top , install sink and carpentry work. Would you be able to provide me with a quote?

Also would you be able to advise the process of how the sink support is built and granite tabletop installed?

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Tiler Seng,

I would like to ask for quote for the following.

Exec Mansionette

- hacking of 3 toilets

- hacking of kitchen cabinet, wall and floor tiles

1 Supply & lay floor tiles at kitchen floor and wall

2 Supply & lay floor tiles at 3 toilet floor and wall

3 Construct shower Kerb in 3 toilet.

4 Install 3 toilet bowl

5 Install 3 basin in common toilet

Hi Tiler Seng

I will be renovating my old 12-year-old executive condo (already privatised). The work consists of:

1. Changing the concealed wire, water pipes and air-con pipes, and installing the necessary power points.

2. Hacking and laying marble for the living and dining rooms floors, and tiles for the kitchen and toilets walls and floors.

3. Changing the false ceiling.

4. Carpentry for the kitchen and 3 toilets.

5. Installing a full length shoe cabinet.

6. Hacking down a kitchen wall and a toilet wall, and intalling glass panels and glass doors.

I will be more than happy to go around shopping for the marble, tiles, sanitary wares and curtain.

What I really really hope to have is a contractor who will sincerely provide me good workmanship.

I hope you could find time in your busy schedule to meet up with me for further discussion.

Regards

countblessings