Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hello Tiler Seng,

You PM is full ;)

I am home owner intending to do renovation on my own. We are still finalizing how our bay windows will look like. One of the choices is to lay glass mosaics and tiles from SBH or Whitehorse.

Please give me a price proposal for laying mosaics for the following bay windows area with the dimensions

1, Master Bedroom :

BAY 1 depth 54 cm -> 54.2 cm x length 373 cm

BAY 2 depth 56 cm -> 56.4 cm x length 297 cm

2. Bedroom 1 :

BAY depth 56.1 cm x length 262 cm

3. Bedroom 2 :

BAY depth 56.2 cm -> 56.7 cm x 253 cm

We are very particular about the work, ie gap between two adjacent tiles should be less than 1 mm, all tiles must be level and so on. So you may want to factor that into the cost.

Vincent

9794 6448

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi Seng

Your inbox is full!

Can you give me a quote for hacking whole unit for a resale 5rm flat, 121sqm?

- MBR and 1 common room has built-in wardrobe.

- MBR toilet has a bath tub.

- 'T' Wall between MBR and common room to be hacked.

- Kitchen cabinets to be hacked as well.

thanks!

Regards

James

Hi Tiler Seng

Have PMed you. I'm urgently looking for someone to do my toilets and kitchen. Cos i have to do these before i can do my laminate flooring. Looking forward to your reply soon. Thank you.

It's been awhile thinking of upload pictures of our recent projects, matashi house in Tah Ching Jurong to be upload to his T-blog later after carpentry are done, there are another two house in Pasir Ris both owner have close taste as i am though i personally always want that design for my own house but do not have the chance, i am grateful that i am able to work such a project in my renovation journey.

Street 52, the owner is the designer himself currently station in HK, i did his house 10years ago during the 9-11 incident, cannot believe their children are what i knew before, sigh...i am 10years older now... and i am happy to renovation the same house again...

The owner is such that he will do up anything that just come across his mind, he called me up to meet up in his house and told me his intention, we challenged each other's detailing to come out with a possible conclusion, the meeting end up fast within 3hours and i rushed back to apply on-line hacking permit hope to start it off asap.

Owner's wife had strong believes with his husband, she will agreed anything our conclusion end up, and she will add in things she had always want to, like rise-up platform in the MBR, and the husband will add in ideas to had it construct with storage space underneath, and my play role was to advise them the HDB rules on the restricted height of the platform.

We have planned to bring down all of the concrete walls during the 1st day of hacking, but when we reached the house, i was totally fainted cause nothing was moved out from the house and my hackers had to live with all that they have in the house... we decided to do it partially.

This is the hacking and furniture proposal plan:

furnitureplan.jpg

140620105268.jpg

Worker push all furniture & stuff to one corner, i help to send their mother to their in-law house where they going to stays temporary.

150620105282.jpg

Hack away Kitchen & Common toilet walls

040720105357.jpg

Done up pictures, smooth cement finish, No tiles at all.

Waiting for shower screen/glass panel to finish up the Bath & WC

300620105341.jpg

Kitchen, waiting for the stainless steel station with kitchen sink, totally stainless steel!!

170620105294.jpg

MBR toilet wall also hacked away

040720105350.jpg

Finish up with smooth cement, and owner planned to have full walk-in wardrobe inside this area!!!

040720105351.jpg

Guess what we going to do to this conceal piping in this HDB toilet?

Edited by Tiler Seng

040720105353.jpg

Living Hall going to have full Grey tinted Mirror with inserted TV, Black glass wall feature, worth checking

this house after all are installed.

the two Bedrooms in Blue & Green going to have sliding pocket doors within the Grey tinted mirror TV wall.

(Blue & Green selected by their Boy & Girl...:) the rest all wash & wear white)

Another House in St71.

The house owner read about Tiler Seng Threads and decided to contact me, we always meet up in the early morning at 8am, and the owner already had idea of what they want to have for their house, but changes do everytime after each confirmation until i surrender, but still move on...

Pictures of the house before hacking:

240420104829.jpg

240420104828.jpg

240420104839.jpg

240420104838.jpg

240420104834.jpg

After a week of battle on site, we have come to the final day of Tiling work tomorrow, the owner are so anxious to have everything all done within his expected schedule, me as his trusted contractor whom will fulfill it no matter how busy we are. Despite the number of workers & ton of debris today, our electrician has entered the battle site so we are one step closer to meet the deadline (owner has given up his rented place, their only hope now is to have the new house get ready as earlier as possible)

Service Balcony looks improving every day

080720105381.jpg

Owner is the supplier of Antique Furniture, he can't wait to allow his Balinese furniture in place, but too bad my site is no ready for that :P

070720105375.jpg

060720105368.jpg

070720105373.jpg

Another Battle site, we are battle with the furniture the owner left at home while we were renovating

070720105377.jpg

070720105376.jpg

Wall Backing are up, we are ready to take site measurement to fabricate Grey Mirror & Black glass panel

MBR Platform was done, laminate flooring for whole entire house has completed.... after shifting of owner's belonging around, thanks to my laminate floor installer for this free service :curse:

070720105378.jpg

following day, carpentry is coming in, mirror wall is coming in.. full shower screen is coming in, think owner want to move in before all these thing were installed :(

Hi Tiler Seng,

Mind quoting me the labour cost of laying marble tiles and homo tiles.

I will supply only the marble tiles and homo tiles.

Thanks..

What a long weeks for me... i have finally completed a few projects sametime but haven't collect last payment yet.

This is the continue photographing of the designer's house, everything here Emporio Armani Style...

160720105496.jpg

full tempered glass panels with double swing door installed, Owner's mother complained go toilet can see shadow from outside :D

170720105510.jpg

Very tiny Kitchen station all in stainless steel, No space but i guess this is what Hongkee has in HK's apartment nowaday

180720105558.jpg

can't use gas cooker, so induction cooker was use which is new to Owner's mother, complain again... :curse:

170720105511.jpg

Closed detail on Sink, they are all make according to Owner's requested size.

180720105557.jpg

Photo taken on the day the owner moved in

180720105535.jpg

Common toilet's WC, very space minimized

170720105509.jpg

the stainless steel basin (customize) and mirror in Common Bath room

180720105532.jpg

concealed mixer tap on mirror wall

180720105533.jpg

consealed Rain shower on mirror wall

270720105665.jpg

view from MBR, interesting MBR toilet, glass panel has installed

the glass door for the Bath room is a two way door...

270720105663.jpg

270720105662.jpg